Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
laugh Not sure what to say about C9, really. It's a little too short, for my taste, but... ::Shrugs:: I hope Dekani was really creepy, and there'll be a couple of chapters where Nako won't be hanging around Deka and vice versa.

(Like the nicknames, by the way? Hee!)

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Columnist
Columnist
Good chapter, Kathleen, but yes, it was too short. Of course, I want this whole thing to be finished as soon as possible so I can find out how it ends!

Poor Dekani. She's in a lot of emotional turmoil, and then so is Nakomi. Obviously, the two of them together are stronger than one alone. (Sorry, couldn't resist making the LnC connection there!)

More, soon, please. But... sigh... homework first, please.

love,
Mom

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
there'll be a couple of chapters where Nako won't be hanging around Deka
Awww... that's so sad. sad

I really feel for them. But I'm sure that being apart for a while and being miserable will make them want to get together again. It's what comes after that which is intriguing! Will they find a mate of their own? Or....

A lot of questions!

In the meantime, I'm curious how they will fare on their own.

Good chapter and, as your Mom said, too short! wink

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
::Cue shrug:: Mom, s'okay that you couldn't help that comment, 'cause it's true! Deka ain't that smart without Nako, and Nako is just... well, what can I say, he ain't that strong, mentally. Deka is, I guess...? Either way, don't matter, 'cause I just rememebered something I've been wondering.

Is it just me, or does my mom have to post a comment first, and then everyone else? It sure seems that way, you know.

Xanabee, I guess you'll just have to read and find out, won't you? Gotta go, PT for me knees up next. Looking forward to the weekend, a new chapter might be hopping by.

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Is it just me, or does my mom have to post a comment first, and then everyone else? It sure seems that way, you know.
confused

I posted my comments immediately after I'd found time to read the chapter, Kathleen, not because I saw your Mom's fdk.

I'm not online very often these days and with about 6 hours of time difference between us I doubt I'll ever be able to beat her to it! wink

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Oh? Well, yeah. Unless I post this thing at, like... midnight or 1 AM in the morning over here... Is that right? 'Cause then mom would be sleeping... but she'd kill me if I got up at midnight to post Dementia. Because I'd wake her and dad up. Unless I was living on my own, 'cause then it wouldn't matter... XD

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard