Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Nicely wrapped up.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
You might like to know that there's another story about Strike Commander Fong, wherein his ulcer problem is resolved. It's only hand-written and a couple of parts got lost and need to be filled in, but that isn't hard because I still have the outline. The story is called "Plague" and includes the pirate Lord Blashvor (whom you might recall from "Slave Race") and his sidekicks, Jason Sweeney and Trevor, as well as a pretty young lady called Mai Wing. Before I post that one, though, I need to post two others: "A Slight Deception" and "The Crystal Demon", both of which give some necessary background.

All of those, however, need to be typed onto the computer, and I have a couple of fanfics to finish first.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Nan:
You might like to know that there's another story about Strike Commander Fong, wherein his ulcer problem is resolved. ... The story is called "Plague" and includes the pirate Lord Blashvor (whom you might recall from "Slave Race") and his sidekicks, Jason Sweeney and Trevor, as well as a pretty young lady called Mai Wing. Before I post that one, though, I need to post two others: "A Slight Deception" and "The Crystal Demon", both of which give some necessary background.

Nan
So we have three stories in the offering coming up? My heart is doing flip-flops at the prospect!! dance

More FONG, yes!

As usual, please send me the whole "A Woman's Touch" as a doc/txt file to add to my Terran Underground collection.

Thanks for such an interesting series. May you never stop posting it.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
More of Fong? Cool! goofy

I'm reading all of these, Nan, even though I don't always comment on every section. Looking forward to more.

But if you want to finish up some fanfic first, I wouldn't mind wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard