Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#137833 01/12/04 03:05 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Too late Nan, I read it and am thrilled.

I have just one question about this new story (for Elisabeth's sake.)

What is the approx year of this story and does it happen between any already published stories?

Ok, so that was two questions. :rolleyes:

I love this universe.

Added to later

No compaints about a longer post. Like some beverages, good to the last drop.

James notworthy

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#137834 01/15/04 04:14 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi Nan,

This is my first venture into the "Original Fiction" folder. I wasn't sure what I'd find here, but now that I've read the beginning of this story, I'm glad I gave it a try. smile1

Have this universe and these characters already been introduced in previous works of yours? If so, do I need to go back first and read any other story(ies) before reading this one, or will this stand on its own?

Already, without any background, I am finding the story fascinating. clap The descriptions are excellent, and brought me right in. So, unless you tell me there is something else I really should read first, I will continue to read along, enjoying every word!

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
#137835 01/15/04 05:15 AM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
The story will stand on its own, but to get a clear picture of the background for the story, go here: http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000002
and read the introduction. That should give you everything you really need.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#137836 01/15/04 09:27 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, I read the introduction to "Slave Race" and was, of course, unable to stop there. I'm hooked. I've gotten up to Part 8, so far, but since there are over 30 parts, it may be awhile before you see me again. I won't stop to post comments at each part, but I am completely taken in by the story, and will post at the end. Deal?

After that, I'll probably go on to "Wild Card" and finally get back to Rainy Season (unless there are more stories in there I don't know about?) You've created a monster! My family will put out an APB on me soon if I don't get off this computer and back to RL! <g>

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
#137837 01/15/04 09:57 AM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Ummm... yeah, there are a few others. They aren't necessarily in chronological order, but besides Slave Race and Wild Card, there's Mousetrap, (actually, the very first), Psychic Killer, Pawn (happens about 3 years before Rainy Season), Shell Game (happens about 7 months after Rainy Season and concurrently with the end of Slave Race), Rescue Mission, and Artifact, which is farthest along in the series so far posted.

You can read them in any order you like; if you want a timeline, ask me and I'll give you a general one.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard