Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#137605 06/09/03 06:02 AM
Bumpkin Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
OOoh , this is nice. I am seeing how our talented Nan got her start, its very cool. I like the way you and your sister tossed the story back and forth too...sounds like an interesting way to collaborate <g> Of the teams, you did not mention Karl and er, the guard fellow... why not?

Marns
~pobody's nerfect
#137606 06/09/03 06:15 AM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
My sis lives in the Eureka area in northern California, and at the time we wrote this, I lived about halfway between Sacramento and San Francisco. The only way we could collaborate was either by telephone (and the exorbitant rates ATT charged back then), or to mail a story back and forth. We did a little of the former and a lot of the latter. <g>

As for the status of Karl and Sam, Karl is 23 now and Sam is 26. They're one of the ten Teams who are off Nova Luna on crucial assignments. So are Stephen and Jack.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#137607 06/09/03 07:13 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Great part, Nan. <bg> POst more soon.

Laura (who needs to go back and read the bits of Slave Race that she missed)

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#137608 06/09/03 09:24 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
My first thoughts when I saw the title was that there was a psychic who didn't have empathy and had become a serial killer.

Obviously, I am wrong, but not any less pleased that we have another SR story to read! notworthy

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard