Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Well, that's it, boy's and girls. I hope everyone enjoyed the ride.

Comments?

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Whaaa, I didn't want it to end! whinging It was very very good...the end seemed very sudden to me but I don't know if that is because of all the twists and turns each chapter would take or if it was because I just did not want it to end! jump

I certainly hope that you have more of this somewhere, or at the very least some continuations.. smile

Marns
~pobody's nerfect
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
This was based on a series of short stories that Linda and I wrote, as I stated in the beginning. We wrote a few afterwards, and Loreen and Ed were mentioned, although they were never again main characters. (I think they had enough adventure to last them a lifetime, don't you?) but there are quite a few other stories in the series. My sis got married a few years later and has more or less dropped out of the writing business, unfortunately, but if anyone is interested, I can post a few of the more interesting stories that we wrote both before and after this one (suitably revised and edited, of course.) I've learned a lot more about writing since I've been writing for Lois and Clark.

Nan

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
MORE! Most definately... and I don't know about you, but you might wish to revisit these characters or universe... <g> and write a whole bunch more since you now know whole lots more about writing... smile

Marns
~pobody's nerfect
J
jwb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
That's IT?! Where is the rest? It seems like such an abrupt end. There are so many unanswered questions...

Like, what's the story with Comishvor and Lady Gootishville? How did Lady Frishville end up in Gootishville's brothers hands if Comishvor and she were in love? What's the relationship between a male and female Jil like? Do Karl and Marilyn get together? Where's the happy reunion between Cory/wife/daughter? Do the Terran's ultimately overcome the Jils? What's the "Westover girl's" history (can't remember her name... Janice?) What about Sam and Karl and Ellie? How do these power packs affect a psychic partnership? If Karl and Ellie are partners, does that mean that Ellie can tap into Sam as well? What psychic powers does Ellie posses seeing as she is the child of a psychic and a power pack? More than Karl? More than Alan Westover?

I could go on and on! Sigh.... Such a wonderful story - I hated for it to end. I'd have to say the ending was surprisingly abrupt, but you and your co-writer (sister?) have done an amazing job. Very creative and fun to read. I'd love to see more.

Thanks for sharing.

--
Jeff
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, I didn't want it to end!

Ditto Jeff on several things.

I want to read every story you have on this universe!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Blogger
Blogger
Yeah, what Jeff said smile

There are many unanswered questions--the universe the two of you created is so interesting, I'd like to know more about it.

Nethra

Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Since there seems to be some interest in this universe, if anyone likes, I'll haul out the stories, edit and suitably revise them and post a few. It will take a little while because they are typewritten, and in some cases only handwritten and stored in several briefcases in my closet, and the whole house is upside down right now. We're trying to fix it up to sell in a couple of years, and everything is completely disorganized, but if people want to see them, I'll be happy to make the effort.

Nan.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Nan, that would be absolutely lovely<g> Please! Get Tara to help you type them into the comp smile
I am sure that she would love to help and share with the rest of us eager folcs the escapades of the characters of this universe who she has so luckily already had all to herself(plus siblings and cousins and so on<g>).
thumbsup hyper notworthy sloppy party

Marns
~pobody's nerfect

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard