Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
so, thoughts?

and yes, it said "curtain call." yes, there is a part 4. it'll become clear when you see part 4.

part 3

TOC

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Ah, it's beginning to unravel... <rubs hands together gleefully> Cool!

And I like that Amy has shown herself to NOT be a stereotypical (read: dumb) actress-wannabe. She gives insightful advice!

And Nick's play made me <snarf>! I don't know how well this:
Well, anyway, the movie is called AGEDACHORM <pronounced ah-ged-ACH-horm>, which, by some coincidence, is an acronym for A GEneric DArk-Cloaked Hero Of Romantic Myth.
would work when spoken, though. Might be hard to understand? Otherwise, I quite like the play-within-the-play. smile

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
thanks for the comments, rivka. smile

glad you're seeing more in amy. the play is short enough that i don't get into any of the characters very deeply, so it's good to know that things are coming through.

very glad you liked nick's script. i just tossed together a lot of fun and random ideas, so it's good to hear they work.

as for the acronym playing out loud... good point. that actually hadn't occured to me before. the people in my playwriting class had a bit of trouble pronouncing it, but somehow i'd forgotten that the audience wouldn't be seeing it. i'll have to think about that.

anyway, thanks again for your comments. part 4 coming right up. smile

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard