you can find the TOC here.

from Part 2 ...

AMY

Nick thinks that he’s a character in a play.

NICK

Yes, and you saw the audience!

DAVE

So that wasn’t a visualization exercise?

and now, part 3...

NICK
<Notices the expression on Dave’s face, pauses>

Did it help you get over your fear? If you realize that you are complaining about stage fright in front of an audience, will that help you get over it?

DAVE

Maybe...

NICK

Then it’s a visualization exercise. Keep at it.

DAVE

No! I can’t do it!

AMY

What’s your presentation about?

DAVE

The mating habits of penguins. Really interesting stuff. Did you know that penguins mate for life? If a penguin’s mate dies, the other one won’t ever take a new mate.

RAINCLOUD

Wow. Someone should teach them to relax. Free love, man!

SNOW
<Muttering>

Hippies.

DAVE
<Stares at RAINCLOUD>

AMY

You really love it, don’t you?

DAVE

What?

AMY

The teaching.

DAVE

Well, yeah.

AMY

So, concentrate on that. Forget the crowd. Pick someone out of the audience, concentrate on that one person, and teach him.

DAVE

Do you think that will work?

AMY

Sure. Try it.

DAVE

I think I will. <He heads for the door>

NICK

Don’t go there!

DAVE

What? Why not?

NICK

That’s the edge of the world! Step off it, and you may never exist again!

DAVE

Relax, Nick. I’ll be fine.

RAINCLOUD

Hey, Dave- you still want that slice?

DAVE

No, thanks. My stomach’s still queasy from that whole audience thing. I’ll be fine, but I’m not really hungry anymore. And, Amy? Thanks.

AMY

Sure. Glad I could help. Hey, Raincloud, can I get your autograph? I collect them...<At RAINCLOUD's shrug, she goes up to him at the counter> So, what's with you and Whitey?

RAINCLOUD

Whitey? Oh, you mean my son Snow? He just doesn't like my being a hippie. I think it embarasses him.

AMY

But he seems... I don't know... sort of hippieish. I can't put my finger on it...

RAINCLOUD

<Grunts> That's the surfer in him.

AMY

What's the difference?

RAINCLOUD
<Blinks, then shrugs. He wanders, lost in thought>

AMY
<Looks around. Sees NICK back in his corner, and heads over to him>

So, uh, Nick, what script are you working on?

NICK

What do you mean, what script?

AMY

You’re a writer, right? Whitey said you write and direct movies.

NICK

Oh. That script. It’s a comedy. Parody, really. It’s about this guy, he’s a noble by birth, and he lives in modern-day London. He gets bored with the rich life, and decides to spend his nights adventuring. When he makes that choice, his butler brings him a black suit with a whip and a sword. Turns out the butler is precognitive. He’ll come up to his master, and tell him 5 minutes in advance when to tune into the all plot-point channel.

AMY

Huh? Precognitive? All plot-point channel?

NICK

Precognitive means he can see into the future. The all plot-point channel is... well, you know how in Batman, Alfred would turn on the TV, and there would always be some news report or something just starting that happened to have information relevant to the plot? Well, this is a parody of it. The butler can see into the future, so he knows exactly when to turn on the TV, and the channel the TV is set to is the all plot-point channel. 'This is plot point news- all plot points, all the time!' Well, anyway, the movie is called AGEDACHORM <pronounced ah-ged-ACH-horm>, which, by some coincidence, is an acronym for A GEneric DArk-Cloaked Hero Of Romantic Myth. We parody all the classics- The Scarlet Pimpernel, The Musketeers, and then, of course, he has to leave an “A” carved into... well, I won’t get into that...

AMY

Sounds fun. Is there a part for me?

NICK

I might be able to work you in as the sidekick. Ooohh. That could be good... And then I could change... and the villain....and oooh...<Takes out a notepad, starts writing things down, crossing others out, etc>

SNOW

So, Amy, how’d it go?

AMY

I just might have gotten myself a part!

SNOW

Congratulations! So, do I get a commission?

AMY

A commission?

SNOW

Yeah. I introduced you to him, told you to ask him about it. I think I deserve a commission.

AMY

I... suppose, but I don’t have much money.

SNOW

Don’t worry. I’ll take it in time. Time is money, right?

AMY

What ARE you talking about?

SNOW

Well, if time is money, then you can pay me with your time. How about Friday night?

AMY
<Stares at him, then laughs lightheartedly>

Are you asking me out?

SNOW

Well, yeah.

AMY

I’ve gotta admit- that was the most original approach anyone’s ever taken with me.

SNOW

Well, thank you. Do I get an answer? It doesn’t have to be so original. A simple “yes” will do.

AMY

I’ll think about it.

SNOW

Hey, a little more original than that, please.

AMY

More original than that? Hmm... that will take some thought. I need food for thought.

SNOW

With extra cheese?

AMY

No, not extra cheese- I’ve got to watch my figure, now that I may have a part.

SNOW

And I’ve got to watch your figure... now that I’m your agent.

AMY

Agent, huh?

SNOW

Hey, I got you the part. If you can think of a better title, I might go with that. We can discuss it Friday night.

AMY

You’re persistent. I’ll give you that.

SNOW

And what else?

AMY

A dollar, if you get me a plain slice.

SNOW
<Starts cutting the slice>

And...?

AMY

And what?

SNOW

And Friday night?

AMY

Well, if it’s the only way to get you to stop asking...

SNOW

Yeah?

AMY

Sure.

SNOW

<Pumps arm> YES! <Extends arm dramatically towards the sky, then in a triumphant, almost "heavenly choir” voice> Ah-ah!

AMY
<Grins, shaking her head slightly>

NICK

I’ve got it!

AMY

I’m almost afraid to ask... got what?

SNOW

Got milk!! <beat> Sorry.

NICK

Got a way to convince you that this is really a play. Watch this. I’ll call to the stage director, and you’ll hear <his/her, as appropriate> voice.

AMY

Yeah? How are you going to do that?

NICK

Like this. Hey, God... LINE!

VOICE
<Blandly, from offstage>

See, I told you.

NICK

See, I told you!

AMY
<To SNOW>

He always forgets that one... Sorry. <Shakes herself, pauses to collect herself> Woah, what was that?

NICK

That was you realizing that I’m right. You heard the stage manager's voice, and responded as an actress, not yourself.

AMY
<Shaken>

So, Snow...uh, Whitey...uhm...

SNOW

Friday night...

AMY

Friday night, right. So, where are going?

SNOW

I’ll surprise you.

AMY

All right. Here’s my number. Call me, and we’ll set up a time. See you then.

SNOW

See you then, Amy.

<Lights out as AMY exits. Curtain call.>

concluded in http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000095]part 4.

you can comment on this part here.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.