Next Thread
Print Thread
#137290 04/24/14 11:21 PM
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Suppose if in Ultrawoman when the Newtrich sisters shot Superman and transferred his powers to Lois,

How about having it transfer his mind and powers,

Clark of course still does Super rescues and does it wearing a superman suit

[Linked Image]

But he still acts and talks like Superman, even knowing officials's names. In time he and Lois swap back. Clark follows up on. Rescue he did while in Lois's body.

This gives rise to the belief that Superman is really a shapeshifter who borrows the appearance of various humans.

Framework4
#137291 04/25/14 03:26 AM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by Framework4:
Suppose if in Ultrawoman when the Newtrich sisters shot Superman and transferred his powers to Lois,

How about having it transfer his mind and powers,

Clark of course still does Super rescues and does it wearing a superman suit [Linked Image]

But he still acts and talks like Superman, even knowing officials's names. In time he and Lois swap back. Clark follows up on. Rescue he did while in Lois's body.

This gives rise to the belief that Superman is really a shapeshifter who borrows the appearance if various humans.
The shapeshifter theory I could see causing a bit of panic among the public.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
#137292 04/25/14 09:26 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I wonder how Lois would feel being stuck in Clark's non-super powered body, especially at this stage in their relationship.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#137293 04/25/14 10:01 PM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
I wonder how Lois would feel being stuck in Clark's non-super powered body, especially at this stage in their relationship.
Lois:*closes eyes tightly for a moment* I can't look... Oh what the heck. *opens her eyes* drool blush party Nice, not that I didn't already know that. *disappears into her (Clark's?) bathroom.*

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Christina #253301 04/29/14 01:22 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
How about her reaction to Cat or someone else making a pass at Clark.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard