Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Whoever said that Lois and Clark were the good guys in every universe? Either something wicked this way comes, or Lois and Clark have gone through the looking-glass into a world that has reason to beware the Superman. Why? Well, figuring that part out is half the fun, isn't it?

RULES:

1) Either Lois/Clark visit the universe of their evil counterparts, or Evil Lois/Clark visit the main canon.

2) Set in S4 or later

3) Lois and Clark (or Evil Lois and Clark) must spend most of the story in separate universes from each-other.

Canon Lois and Clark must be from season 4 or later, and the canon universe must be in season 4 or later. What's going on in the Evil universe, however, is entirely up to you.

Good Luck! devil

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Why do I imagine evil alt-Superman doing an impersonation of Tempus from "Tempus Fugitive"?

EVIL Alt-SUPERMAN: I'm Clark /puts on glasses/

CANON LOIS: jawdrop Say, what?

EVIL Alt-SUPERMAN: /removes glasses/ I'm Superman. /puts on glasses/ I'm Clark. /removes glasses/ I'm Superman.

CANON LOIS: Oh, my....

EVIL Alt-SUPERMAN: /puts on glasses/ I'm Clark. /removes glasses/ I'm Superman. This is fun. I could do this all day. In fact, I think I will. Where shall I start? How about Perry White? Oh, wait! What about those nice people from Intergang? Wouldn't they love to know the truth? The Churches, right? Too bad Lex Luthor's dead. He'd get a kick out of this. I know! Let's travel back in time and have him survive that cave-in. laugh

Of course, this works better if Lois doesn't know and since the rules state that it's S4 or later... But that'd sure be funny.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Oooo, intriguing! I'll have to pull out my draft and TRY to get something out of it. Whether or not it will happen is something else.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I've posted what may be the shortest response to this challenge here .

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard