Lois & Clark Forums
Whoever said that Lois and Clark were the good guys in every universe? Either something wicked this way comes, or Lois and Clark have gone through the looking-glass into a world that has reason to beware the Superman. Why? Well, figuring that part out is half the fun, isn't it?

RULES:

1) Either Lois/Clark visit the universe of their evil counterparts, or Evil Lois/Clark visit the main canon.

2) Set in S4 or later

3) Lois and Clark (or Evil Lois and Clark) must spend most of the story in separate universes from each-other.

Canon Lois and Clark must be from season 4 or later, and the canon universe must be in season 4 or later. What's going on in the Evil universe, however, is entirely up to you.

Good Luck! devil
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: March's EVIL Alt-Dimension Challenge - 02/05/14 11:14 PM
Why do I imagine evil alt-Superman doing an impersonation of Tempus from "Tempus Fugitive"?

EVIL Alt-SUPERMAN: I'm Clark /puts on glasses/

CANON LOIS: jawdrop Say, what?

EVIL Alt-SUPERMAN: /removes glasses/ I'm Superman. /puts on glasses/ I'm Clark. /removes glasses/ I'm Superman.

CANON LOIS: Oh, my....

EVIL Alt-SUPERMAN: /puts on glasses/ I'm Clark. /removes glasses/ I'm Superman. This is fun. I could do this all day. In fact, I think I will. Where shall I start? How about Perry White? Oh, wait! What about those nice people from Intergang? Wouldn't they love to know the truth? The Churches, right? Too bad Lex Luthor's dead. He'd get a kick out of this. I know! Let's travel back in time and have him survive that cave-in. laugh

Of course, this works better if Lois doesn't know and since the rules state that it's S4 or later... But that'd sure be funny.
Posted By: Christina Re: March's EVIL Alt-Dimension Challenge - 02/06/14 06:23 PM
Oooo, intriguing! I'll have to pull out my draft and TRY to get something out of it. Whether or not it will happen is something else.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: March's EVIL Alt-Dimension Challenge - 02/08/14 01:25 PM
I've posted what may be the shortest response to this challenge here .
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards