In "Tempus Fugitive" H.G. Wells tells Lois that she is "Blind" and that "everyone is Blind" at some point to their significant other's faults. While Lois might understand that a little, her experience with men and her feminist stance (in general) has always had my mental version of her balking at that statement. I have the start of a response from her in my mind that I'll post here but the challenge is to create a debate between her and Wells about the topic (Clark and Tempus can both interject from time to time but cannot be a major debater in this).

Here's the line from "Tempus Fugitive" and my Lois!muse's response. Like I said the challenge is to continue it out from there.

LOIS: You've been to the future, Mr. Wells, is it true what Tempus said about me?

WELLS: Yes. You're as highly revered as any woman in history.

LOIS: No, about being... galactically stupid.

*Wells smiles and looks at Lois sympathetically.*

WELLS: Not stupid, Miss Lane. Blind. It's one of the many things that makes your story so timeless: why children never tire of hearing it at bedtime, why parents never outgrow it, generation after generation. We're _all_ blind when it comes to love, especially that one great love that will change us forever.

Lois!muse: Blind?! What if Superman wasn't so noble? What if he had a wife in his secret identity? Children?

Wells!muse: Who is to say that the Kryptonian side is the one you choose? What if it was Clark?

What you do with this is up to you.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)