Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
77) In UltraWoman, Lois tosses the park gate. We then here a car getting smashed (by the gate). Destruction of personal property.

78) In Never On Sunday, while in Jamaica as a green reporter, Clark ran the story of Hendricks/Baron Sunday and the gun running operation, presumably without checking all his sources. A background check later proves Hendricks was completely clean. Libel and defamation of character.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
77. Superman - People vs. Lois Lane - at least some of Superman's visits to Lois were clearly unauthorized and in violation of jail rules and procedures.

John Pack Lambert
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
78. All Shook Up - Assault, I guess - Jonathan with the baseball bat
79. All Shook Up - Martha's attempt to help Clark fly - not positive if it counts and it wasn't attempted murder, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I knew I should I have fixed this last night. wallbash

Originally posted by John Lambert:
79. Superman - People vs. Lois Lane - at least some of Superman's visits to Lois were clearly unauthorized and in violation of jail rules and procedures.
John, we already had a 77, so this is now 79.

Tzigone wrote:
80. All Shook Up - Assault, I guess - Jonathan with the baseball bat
81. All Shook Up - Martha's attempt to help Clark fly - not positive if it counts and it wasn't attempted murder, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway.
Tzigone, 78 was already taken, so I've renumbered your suggestions as well.

Next up #82!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
82) GGGoH: Clark and Lois sneak into a quarantined or secure area (Irig's farm) - trespassing.

and in a cruel unjust world...

83) GGGoH: Clark attacking Trask in self-defense of him and his family - attack on a government agent.

84) Season's Greedings: Lois takes Space Rat (did we ever see her pay for it?) - theft

85) Toy Story: Lois grabs Superman from little boy - theft.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
82) GGGoH: Clark and Lois sneak into a quarantined or secure area (Irig's farm) - trespassing.

and in a cruel unjust world...

83) GGGoH: Clark attacking Trask in self-defense of him and his family - attack on a government agent.
WAS Trask really government though? Or just posing as one to get what he wanted?

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
86) Lois and Clark break into Mayson's office in Resurrection. Breaking and entering.

87) Scardino also breaks into Mayson's office in Resurrection. AND he takes her diary. Breaking and entering with added theft.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
WAS Trask really government though? Or just posing as one to get what he wanted?
Hence my disclaimer of a "in a cruel unjust world" wink . According to Gen. Newcomb, Bureau 39 was an actual agency, but one which operated outside government oversight (kind of like the NIA of DWCiftC), and that Trask was crazy. The question is: between Strange Visitor and GGGoH did the government officially dissolve B39 or just deny it ever existed. My guess, it was more of the latter than the former. And after Nor and the NK invaded I wouldn't be surprised if B39 got a bump in funding.

Now, that would be an interesting sequel to MoS. Have Lex Luthor team up with a B39 type agency against Superman and the "threat" he poses.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] WAS Trask really government though? Or just posing as one to get what he wanted?
Hence my disclaimer of a "in a cruel unjust world" wink . According to Gen. Newcomb, Bureau 39 was an actual agency, but one which operated outside government oversight (kind of like the NIA of DWCiftC), and that Trask was crazy. The question is: between Strange Visitor and GGGoH did the government officially dissolve B39 or just deny it ever existed. My guess, it was more of the latter than the former. And after Nor and the NK invaded I wouldn't be surprised if B39 got a bump in funding.

Now, that would be an interesting sequel to MoS. Have Lex Luthor team up with a B39 type agency against Superman and the "threat" he poses. [/b]
Good point. I never really thought about it going either way. I just assumed B39 was a defunct agency by the time Superman arrived on the scene.

Oh Lord. Lex teamed with B39. Scary!

(Now is imagining Lex with B39 battling it out with the MiB for "control" over what happens to Superman.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
(Now is imagining Lex with B39 battling it out with the MiB for "control" over what happens to Superman.)
clap That would be a great crossover fic!

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
88. Shadow of a Doubt - Superman -needless disruption of a crime scene. When he first finds someone strangled by Hanson, he breaks open the door, but since he can hear heart-beats and things like that he should be able to tell the guy is dead, and this seems to be negligent intervention on his part.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
89) In the Pilot episode, Lois and Clark enter into what appears to be a condemned building to speak to Dr. Platt. (We see them ducking under the yellow cordoned-off tape.) Trespassing.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
90 - Lois - The Phoenix - failure to report a wanted felon in not immediately reporting Lex to the police when she recognizes him.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
91. ILTY - Clark takes the torn piece of the invisible suit when Helene shows Lois and Clark Alan's wrecked lab. Removal of evidence from a crime scene.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
92. IGACOY - Lois follows Toni Taylor into a condemned building. Trespassing.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
93. Never on a Sunday - Lois steals the needle from Baron Sunday's plane when they go to pay him a visit, robbery.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
94. We've Got A Lot to Talk about - Lois - she breaks into Joe the Blow's room and looks over his materials. Trespassing.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
95. (I don't think anyone has done this one yet) Bolt from the Blue - Clark - destruction of property when he destroys the tatoo artists disk so that Lois can not track down who the guy who got the tattoo was.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
96. IoM - Lois attacks Detective Reed to protect Eugene (and disarms her in the process). Assaulting a police officer.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
97. And the Answer is - Clark impersonates Sergean Zymack on the phone - impersonating a police officer is clearly a crime.

John Pack Lambert
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard