Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#136206 04/08/13 06:12 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
B-Plots Unite! [Linked Image] Time to dust off those romances hiding somewhere on your hard-drive in search of an ending and polish them up for May. We're looking for some good Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww inspiring stories. We'll take all romances, regardless of size, shape, and number of kisses. [Linked Image]

You may post your stories at any time. I'm only posting this reminder (nudge) to hopefully get the stories on the boards sometime in May (and before you all get bogged down with the next month's challenge for June).

In case you're wondering and can't find the acronym pages: WAFF(y) stands for Warm And Fuzzy Feeling, and then we add a "y" to make it an adjective. Basically, it's B-Plot romance centric which makes the Readers say "Awwwwwwwwwwwww".

Good luck!

If you're looking for an idea, try my No Way Out WAFFy Challenge .

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/28/14 12:21 PM.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#136207 04/23/13 04:43 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It looks like chickberry has taken up my challenge (a little early) in How the Ball Rolls .

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#136208 04/26/13 01:02 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, folks have been asking for a sequel to Merry Christmas, Lois Lane and Happy New Year, Kal-El. So I'm going to try to do it! It will be a non-nfic version. I suppose I may need to PGify HNYKE first, but I'm not sure it's possible. Merry Christmas, Lois Lane can be found on the archive and both "sides" of the fanfic here. HNYKE is only on the nfic side of the board.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#136209 05/03/13 10:56 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Here's something for you Virginia!

The Dinner Party

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#136210 05/03/13 12:26 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sweet story, Mouse! smile1

VirginiaR.
---
#136211 05/03/13 08:01 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sue was kind of enough to cause some smoke where there was no fire in Fire Drill clap You might want to keep a fire extinguisher (or a Jimmy Olsen) handy to cool down afterwards.

VirginiaR.
---
#136212 05/06/13 09:44 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Anyone interested in a visit to my Strangers world?

I kind of miss that universe.....

#136213 05/06/13 10:41 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by MissyG:
Anyone interested in a visit to my Strangers world?

I kind of miss that universe.....
I'm not sure which universe that is. Can you post us a link? But I'm sure if you write it, the Readers will come. laugh

Same to you, Classicalla. Those sound like interesting stories (which I haven't yet had a chance to read.) If it's WAFFy I believe the readers will be there to welcome it with open arms. If it is a sequel, I do recommend as a Reader, to include a link to the original story (or mention it can be found on the Nfic boards, where stories cannot be linked to) to help refresh peoples memories, when you post the new one. smile1 I find this especially helpful when there has been a long time between posting parts as well.

VirginiaR.
---
#136214 05/06/13 11:28 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter

#136215 05/09/13 05:39 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by MissyG:
I hope this helps... it's been a loooong time, if anyone remembers.

Strangers
Strangers II: Becoming Partners
Strangers III: When Two Hearts Collide
Strangers IV: Tender Mercies
Strangers V: Kissing Friends
Yea! More stories to help me procrastinate... uh... for me to read! laugh Thanks.

VirginiaR.
---
#136216 05/09/13 05:41 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Queen of Capes has once again shown she can shine in any genre with Living the Dream . clap

VirginiaR.
---
#136217 05/11/13 11:52 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Here's my contribution for this month's WAFF fest: Uninvited Visitor . I almost included it on my "No Way Out" challenge, but I cheated a bit on those details, but in a vague sense it still applies. evil Enjoy.

VirginiaR.
---
#136218 05/15/13 02:29 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
KatherineKent has written her first LnC story on the boards: Practically Married . Congratulations! (She has entertained us previously with her Smallville series Lois and Clark story The Kissing Booth - I promise no Lana!)

VirginiaR.
---
#136219 05/31/13 05:57 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It looks like I'm behind on my hyper about all the WAFFy stories coming to the boards.

mrsMxyzptlk has taught Clark a valuable lesson by reminding him of a past girlfriend with Love and Secrets

FemaleHawk squeezed in just under the wire with a multiple part story to teach Lois an important skill, which I'm hoping has nothing to do with Cooking Lessons , and more with recognizing good ingredients and tossing out the rotten ones. wink /Psst. Lois, sometimes you have to squeeze, taste, and smell the ingredients to see if they ripe, plump, and juicy. [Linked Image]/

Thank you to all who have participated in this month's WAFFy Challenge, either by writing, FDKing, and/or just reading our stories. Writers, please remember to fill up LabRat's inbox over on the Archives as soon as possible. /makes another note to remind self to do this, too/

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard