Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#136128 04/13/13 04:42 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
EXTRA CREDIT: You will receive an extra [Sloppy] from Lois or Clark (your choice), if you also then send your posted story to LabRat at the Archives before May 30th. [Wink]
thumbsup

Virginia receives extra credit for promoting the Archive with extra credit. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#136129 04/13/13 07:39 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by LabRat:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">EXTRA CREDIT: You will receive an extra [Sloppy] from Lois or Clark (your choice), if you also then send your posted story to LabRat at the Archives before May 30th. [Wink]
smile1 Shucky darn.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#136130 04/13/13 01:26 PM
Kerth
Kerth
EXTRA CREDIT: You will receive an extra from Lois or Clark (your choice), if you also then send your posted story to LabRat at the Archives before May 30th.
dance Yay for me! Extra credit! (was a teacher's pet :p ) I'm really gonna start to stay on top of it this year... Labby knows my shame already (I know, I know-- nine at a time is hecka bad). How much extra credit do I need to make up for that? blush

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#136131 04/14/13 07:54 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, as a lot of those that have posted on this thread already know, I decided to throw my story into the ring.

You can find my story Game Night here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
#136132 04/14/13 08:15 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Labby knows my shame already (I know, I know-- nine at a time is hecka bad)
Mouse, in the last month, you've just about kept the Archive afloat all on your ownsome. sloppy

<-------------- not complaining.

You can send in nine more any time you like. wink

LabRat :-)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#136133 04/14/13 09:41 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
Well, as a lot of those that have posted on this thread already know, I decided to throw my story into the ring.

You can find my story Game Night here
Hey, Ken, I didn't forget you. You just needed to scroll up higher:

From April 12th:
KenJ has brought another installment of Hattie and Kents in Game Night . Hattie once again proves she should be Lois Lane's heir apparent for the Mad Dog title! Ken, are you sure she isn't a Lois clone?
wave

Labby: Just realized I have one on the boards I didn't send over to you. wallbash I'll prep it and send it on over soon. I hope I don't find your inbox full. wink

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#136134 04/14/13 01:07 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Virginia,

My most profound apologies. I had not read all of the posts. grovel grovel

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
#136135 04/15/13 06:33 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
MouseRocks has brought us another piece of good advice with Driving Lessons . smile1

VirginiaR.
---
#136136 04/20/13 07:35 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lynn has followed up her hugely successful stories "Something Funny" and "Ralph Lex" (see above) with a completely unrelated fic: The (Semi-)Annual Safety Seminar .

VirginiaR.
---
#136137 04/22/13 12:10 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
mrsMxyzptlk has been taking lessons from her husband to produce Not A Day At The Beach . Kind of makes you appreciate H.G. Wells, doesn't it? wink

VirginiaR.
---
#136138 04/30/13 10:43 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's the last Day of April. Time to put those finishing touches on your comedies* before it's time to move onto May\'s WAFFy\'s Challenge or for you non-romantically inclined Queenie's Anti-WAFF Bizarro Evil Challenge .

*Feel free to post your fic at any time, especially comedies, which are needed year-around. smile1

VirginiaR.
---
#136139 05/03/13 12:25 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks all who participated in the April Comedy Challenge. clap Remember to get those stories in to Labrat over at the Archives , and watch out comedy Kerth Award category next year! notworthy

Don't forget to keep up our smiles, this time with an added Awwwwwwwwwwwwww or tug on our heartstrings for the May WAFFy Challenge !

VirginiaR.
---
#136140 07/10/13 02:23 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, I know April was like... 3-ish months ago, but RodStewFan just posted a funny story, which definitely falls into the "prank" category. evil SOLD! To the Highest Bidder . And I did say that stories could be posted at any time. Enjoy. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard