Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Pre season one, Lois Lane goes undercover on American Idol or the like as Wanda Detroit.

Framework4
Columnist
Columnist
I like the idea, but I feel like that would be too public, putting her face out there on a world-wide scale.

It might interfere with any future undercover work she does, though it would be interesting to see how she'd work around that challenge. She is a crafty one.

.talk nerdy to me.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Originally posted by MrsLuthor:
I like the idea, but I feel like that would be too public, putting her face out there on a world-wide scale.
Ahhh, but perhaps she could disguise herself with a pair of glasses! Then none would be the wiser. wink

But really, it's plausible for her to rig up a good enough disguise that nobody could put 2 + 2 together (maybe dye her hair, perhaps even get a Tank cut?), and it's actually not that much different from what Clark does on a daily basis. Except that he's fighting crime, not singing...er, you know what I mean. <_<

~•~
Columnist
Columnist
This is true! It would definitely be a fun read!

.talk nerdy to me.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wanda is sooo unlike Lois it just might work!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Maybe she goes on because she has reason to believe some crooks are using the competition as a front.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard