Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#135831 12/05/12 09:56 AM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
70. In "Lucky Leon" when Clark and Lois kiss, Clark is so glad that he forgets not to levitate, so Lois realizes that CK=SM.

71. In "Individual Responsibility" when Clark is acting odd in the same way that SM is, Lois realizes that the simplest explanation is usually the right one, and that Clark is SM.

72. In "Individual Responsibility" when Clark gets exposed to the red kryptonite in Gene Newtrich's office and he stops caring, he decides to go for what he really wants. So he grabs Lois and flies her back to his apartment without even bothering to change into his costume.

John Pack Lambert
#135832 12/05/12 10:01 AM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
Well it looks like we only have "Metallo" and "Target: Jimmy Olsen!" left. We also have 28 to go to get to 100, so we either need 14 each from those episodes, or more from some other episodes.

John Pack Lambert
#135833 12/05/12 10:18 AM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
73. In "Church of Metropolis" when Lois is trying to convince Clark that Mayson is corrupt.

"You don't have any proof on Snell either."

"That's different Lois."

"I'll tell you what's different, when Snell bats his eyes it doesn't cause your brain to disengage."

"Lois. No, I was there when Snell tried to blackmail Superman."

"How?"

"I am Superman."

John Pack Lambert
#135834 12/05/12 10:23 AM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
73a. The convesation about Mayson ends the same way with "If anyone is blind around here, it's you."

However this time Lois actually listens to it, and thinks back, and realizes she is being blind because she is not seeing a-that Clark cares about her, not Mayson, and b-Clark is Superman.

John Pack Lambert
#135835 12/05/12 10:28 AM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
73b. Lois is paying more attention after Clark's "if anyone around here is blind, it's you" remark, and so while listening to his testimony about Baby Rage's activities, realizes that he is on edge like when he comes back after vanisheing from the office, and realizes it is because he is being less than truthful, because he is the one who put out the fire, because he is Superman.

John Pack Lambert
#135836 12/05/12 10:33 AM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
74. When Clark catches the "bug" while Lois, Clark and Mayson are meeting to compare notes on the Baby Rage case and Lois says "nice catch", she actually thinks about this.

She realizes that it is practically humanly impossible to catch a bug that moves that fast, and so realizes that Clark must be Superman.

John Pack Lambert
#135837 12/05/12 01:43 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
75. In "Church of Metropolis" when Lois suggest to Superman he can go undercover on the south side he says "well, it works most of the time."

Causing Lois to try to think of what he means, and then she realizes he is Clark.

John Pack Lambert
#135838 12/05/12 01:53 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
75a. Lois shows up before Mayson at Clark's apartment when he is looking over the police uniform without his shirt on, sees he has the uniform, and gets him to admit he is Superman.

John Pack Lambert
#135839 12/05/12 02:43 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
76. In "Operation Blackout" Lois is over at the Daily Planet window and sees Clark go under the building canopy and Superman come out just as all the traffic lights malfunction.

77. In "Operation Blackout" during the "I gave this charm to a friend in college" discussion with Superman, he says "yeah, Molly" and it dawns on Lois that he must be Clark to know that.

78. In Operation Blackout when Clark tells Lois "People can have to sides to their personalities, Lois, believe me, I know."

Lois responsds, "Clark, you don't have two sides to your personality. Sure, most people don't recognize you in the spandex suit, flying around, and you act a little differently, but your personality is always the same."

79. When Clark shows up with a headache and looking beaten down the day after his fight with Metallo in "Metallo", Lois realizes how rare this is. She then realizes he must be Superman.

79a. When Clark says that asperin doesn't do much for him, Lois actually listens, and realizes that he must be Superman if he can be so sure drugs won't affect him.

80. When Lois is telling Clark in "Metallo" about how seeing Superman defeated won't effect how she feels for him she says "He has integrity and an inate goodness, I mean he's alot like you."

She pauses and then realizes that this is because he is Superman.

81. When Superman stops by Lois' apartment at the end of "Metallo" and tries to tell her to turn to Clark, she turns on him.

"You rat. I thought you were better than other men. But no, your are just the same. You are trying to have me for yourself, Clark."

John Pack Lambert
#135840 12/05/12 07:09 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
82. During the date at the end of "Individual Responsibility" where Clark promises to be there at 7:01, 7:02, 7:03 etc., he obviously stays, we can infer this because they are on another date when "Whine, Whine, Whine" starts.

With the level of crises during that time, it is clear that Clark skipped needed Superman rescues for it to work, or at least we will assume this for the purposes of this section.

So Lois figures it out when she hears about a crises Superman was needed at but skipped, and so she thinks about everything, including how Clark's vanishing so often correlates with Superman being needed, and she realizes SM=CK.

83. This requires a little change. In this one Lois actually sees Superman in his police office uniform. I am pretty sure we are not shown such a scene in "Church of Metropolis", but it would not be that hard to infer such a scene somewhere.

Then when Lois sees Clark in the army officers uniform (that among other similarities also involves a hat), she realizes how much he looks like Clark the officer did, and thus that SM=CK.

John Pack Lambert
#135841 12/05/12 07:38 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
83. This requires a little change. In this one Lois actually sees Superman in his police office uniform. I am pretty sure we are not shown such a scene in "Church of Metropolis", but it would not be that hard to infer such a scene somewhere.

Then when Lois sees Clark in the army officers uniform (that among other similarities also involves a hat), she realizes how much he looks like Clark the officer did, and thus that SM=CK.
Perhaps in her thoroughness, Lois had her uncle describe the "vigelante policeman" to a sketch artist, which is how she had known it was Superman who had rescued Uncle Mike. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#135842 12/06/12 04:11 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
84. Instead of flirting with Tiffani when he first gets exposed to Red Kryptonite in "Individual Responsibility", Superman, because he doesn't care, tells Lois that he is totally in love with her, that he is tired of her getting frustrated when he leaves to save the day, and that he is Clark Kent. This way he does not reveal it all before the bad guys go off with Perry.

85. In "Individual Responsibility" when Clark comes back in as Clark and is still suffering from Red Kryptonite poisoning, he does not bother putting on his glasses, because he does not care. Lois easily figures out, although Jimmy is wondering why Clark is going around without his glasses.

John Pack Lambert
#135843 12/06/12 04:19 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
86. In BatP, Lois actually listened to what Clark is saying when he is confessing being in love with her. She realizes that the only way to explain what happened with the Pheremone spray is if he is Superman, since he has been in love with her a long time.

John Pack Lambert
#135844 12/06/12 04:23 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
87. Lois is actually looking around as she comes over to Clark's palce in ASU to tell him she loves him. She sees him fall from his roof, and realizes that only Superman could have survived that fall without at least breaking a leg.

John Pack Lambert
#135845 12/06/12 05:14 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
88. At the end of "Season Greddings" when Lois says to Clark that Superma is probably still pulling Santa's sleigh, he turns to her and says, "no he's not, he's right here with you."

89. In "Season's Greedings" when Lois hears the Superman sound right before Clark shows up at her apartment, she puts two and two together and realizes that Clark is Superman.

John Pack Lambert
#135846 12/06/12 05:33 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
90. In HiM, Lois is actually paying attention when they come to their ransacked room, and notices that Clark covers up the bomb going off.

John Pack Lambert
#135847 12/08/12 03:39 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
Well, we still do not have a revelation from "Target Jimmy Olsen".

John Pack Lambert
#135848 12/13/12 05:22 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
91. In the pilot when Clark shows up claiming he missed something, Lois realizes he is trying to hurd to make it seem like he does not know what is going on, and really looks at him, realizing that he is Superman.

92. Lois is paying attention during the Bureau 39 inteview of Clark and realizes the only way that the machine is not registering Clark lieing when he says he is Superman, is because he really is Superamn.

John Pack Lambert
#135849 12/14/12 12:38 AM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
93 While awaiting the Bureau 39 interview, Lois realizes that Clark's whistling was actually suspending the wad of paper, hence CK=S.

Joy,
Lynn

#135850 12/14/12 03:54 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
94. In "Target: Jimmy Olsen" when Clark returns to find Lois drinking wine with Scandino in her car and she says "Well, at least he doesn't run out on me everytime I have something important to say", Clark tells Lois that he is Superman.

95. In "Individual Responsibility" when Clark uses that phrase just after Superman let the checks get stolen, Lois realizes how odd Clark is acting, and clues in that he and Superman are suffering the same thing and thus CK=SM.

96. When Dr. Friskin in "Indivudual Responsibility" says to Lois "He may be Superman to you, but first and foremost he's a person", Lois thinks about it and realizes CK=SM.

97. Lois actually looks over while Clark is entering the codes on the door to Newtrich's office and realizes that he could only do that if he were Superamn.

98. Lois notices that Clark uses heat vision to short open the door as they are breaking into Cost MArt in "Individual Responsibility".

99. Lois notices Clark uses heatvision to short out Calvin's TV in "Whine, Whine, Whine".

100. When Lois tells Superman that she can only be friends with him after the court case when they are alone in the courtroom in "Whine, Whine, Whine" Clark not thinking responds "are you still mad at me because of leaving you at the restaraunt."

Lois says "leaving me, when, at what restaurant. Oh no, you are Clark. Well, that means I don't have to hunt you down to tell you I am in love with you, and want to move our relationship forward."

John Pack Lambert
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard