Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The Truth About Soul Mates is a mash up (kinda, sorta, not really). wink But I can't tell you which episodes without ruining it. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
How about a mash up of HiM, the Pilot, and ASU, where Thadeus Rourke's sabotage of the Messanger Shuttle causes Nightfall to be deflected towards Earth?

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
How about DEA Agent Daniel Scardino showing up to deal with the Revenge Drug case? (TJO and PML?)

Or instead of making the kids assasins, it makes act like they're on Revenge?

LOIS: Jimmy, that's some rash!

JIMMY: Yeah, but scratching it really feels good. Do *you* want to scratch it, Lois?

peep

MRS. WILDER: See, it makes them do whatever you want!

DR. WILDER: Mom, they're supposed to want to make war, not love.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I have to say that the DEA not showing up to investigate Mriand seems irregular. I mean she has developed a new, very powerful drug. They would want to make sure that no one else creates it.

John Pack Lambert
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I have to say that the DEA not showing up to investigate Miranda seems irregular. I mean she has developed a new, very powerful drug. They would want to make sure that no one else creates it.
I think I would agree with you. Although I would suspect something like this would be more along the lines of FDA than DEA (at least at first.) Now once it had made it into the mainstream (say, as a drug sold on the street or head shops) then I could imagine the DEA getting involved.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Other than PML (and, of course, ASU), what other episode would work well with Clark getting amnesia?

GGGoH? If during that first exposure to Kryptonite, Clark lost his memories? How would that episode have been different?

Requiem for a Superhero? What would Tommy the cyborg boxer done if Clark hadn't stepped away from the punch?

Vatman? - "Hey, look! I have an evil twin!"

Flyhard? Oh, darn, he didn't remember that special technique to save Luthor's life.

BatP? I think someone was working on that, only instead Clark's personality disappeared, leaving only Superman's when Lois dumped Clark. <PLEASE WRITE MORE!>

ToGoM? - "Hey, look, Lois. Those bullet's didn't hurt me after all. Why do you look so mad?"

Ultra Woman? What if the red K laser transferred not only all of his powers to Lois, but zapped his memories (temporarily, of course) too?

What else can you think of?

VirginiaR.
---
C
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
C
What if they both lost their memory at the end of Seconds and ended up at the clinic together. Would they be able to help eachother remember who they are even with Deter interfering?

"You're better at this than I thought," she told him.
"At what?" Clark looked up at her quizzically.
"Dissembling."
"You didn't think I could lie?"
~ Sue s. FB
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
What if you bring Dan Scardino into Church of Metropolis? Or Top Copy?

CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Vatman? - "Hey, look! I have an evil twin!"
rotflol <soda almost comes out of nose>

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
To continue on this idea of what Clark would have been like with amnesia tied to another episode (we were having this discussion on another thread, so bear with me as I copy and paste...)

John suggested:
I guess the easy answer is the show would just lack the suspense if people were like "well, Superman hit the astroid, but some is still heading this way, and will hit in five months. If Clark does not remember who he is in the next 10 episodes or so, we will have problems. Otherwise, things will be hunky-dory."
That might have been fun. Clark has memory problems from ASU through House of Luthor, only regaining them in time to tell Lois that he loves her or while in the Kryptonite cage. He never regained his memory until the thought of actually losing Lois knocked him (metaphorically) over the head. But what if with his folks' help, Clark was able to figure out how to use his powers, so Superman is still flying through the air (an even more aloof Superman though), and somehow Clark has still been able to keep it secret that CK=SM.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I just thought of another fun mash-up... although, it might dissolve the Clone-Arc. wink

PML meets "I Now Pronounce You..."

LOIS: /after kissing Clark silly/ So what if the president has been cloned, Clark, let's go to Vegas and start this honeymoon early!

Last edited by VirginiaR; 08/07/14 01:45 PM. Reason: revealing hidden text

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Dare I suggest PML and HiM??

devil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram: Dare I suggest PML and HiM??

clap

I was thinking ASU and HoL. The Green Kryptonite Cage makes Clark not only lose his powers but also his memories. Of course, we'd need someone to save him. Um... Maybe he passes out after escaping the cage, only to have no memories? Of course, he's wearing the suit, so that might cause some problems. Hmmmm. Lois vulnerable and humiliated by Lex, realizing that she loves Clark, and Clark vulnerable and alone, and needs someone to take care of him. wink

Last edited by VirginiaR; 08/07/14 01:46 PM. Reason: revealing hidden text

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
<strong> Dare I suggest PML and HiM??

clap

I was thinking ASU and HoL. The Green Kryptonite Cage makes Clark not only lose his powers but also his memories. Of course, we'd need someone to save him. Um... Maybe he passes out after escaping the cage, only to have no memories? Of course, he's wearing the suit, so that might cause some problems. Hmmmm. Lois vulnerable and humiliated by Lex, realizing that she loves Clark, and Clark vulnerable and alone, and needs someone to take care of him. wink
Ooooh! devil Or maybe he has no memory of being Superman, suit aside.

Lois: Superman! Oh God, are you okay?

Clark: Huh? Who's Superman? My name is Clark. Who are you again?

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
For some reason I'm imagining two other mash ups. One being "UltraWoman" and " Lethal Weapon" and another being "UltraWoman" and "Stop the Presses."

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
How about PML and Soul Mates?

Imagine Clark trying to rein in amorous Lois while trying to save her life... EVIL Tempus spraying Lois in order to foul Herb's plan to save the future and very frustrated Clark whose in the honeymoon mood....

Could be very evil for the right writer!!!

evil

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
How about PML and Soul Mates?

Imagine Clark trying to rein in amorous Lois while trying to save her life... EVIL Tempus spraying Lois in order to foul Herb's plan to save the future and very frustrated Clark who's in the honeymoon mood....

Could be very evil for the right writer!!!

evil

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ML Thompson already wrote a good one, If At First You Don\'t Succeed , which is a mashup of "I'm Looking Through You" and "Night Before Mxymas".

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I was just thinking recently that "It's a Small World" really should have been placed before the ARGH Arc. If so, it would have ended up around Tempus Anyone? What if it came first?

It might also have been fun to have Tempus kidnap Lois and take her to alt-dimension, *while* canon Clark was shrunk small and have her have to decide between HER small Clark and a life-size alt-Clark.

Meanwhile, back in canon dimension Clark thinks Lois left him because he did another "Contact" dump (while being small), he discovers what's-her-name is to blame, and regrows to normal size only now he can't find Lois.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What about a mix-mash of Ultra Woman and I've got You Under My Skin, where Lois and Clark accidentally change bodies via soul transference. They would have to not only deal with super-powers vs. not, but also being male vs. female, AND acting as if they're their soul-mate / partner. evil

EDIT: For extra evilness, you could combine the above story with ASU and have Lois forget that she's Lois in Clark's super powered body and have Clark try to convince her otherwise in time to save Earth, all the while trying to teach her HOW to be Superman. Or have Lois know, but have Clark in Lois's body not remember that he was Clark stuck in Lois's body and not have Lois know how to BE Superman without him remembering so he can teach her.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard