Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#135468 08/23/12 04:23 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois finally gets nabbed for one of her many misdemeanors while on a story and/or driving and, getting a friendly judge*, she ends up with Community Service. What kind of crime did she commit? What kind of Community Service can you see her getting? (i.e. complaining most loudly about, enjoying, hating, etc.)

*I know! LOIS found a friendly judge in Metropolis. Go figure.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#135469 08/23/12 06:32 PM
Columnist
Columnist
I can totally see a season one Lois picking up trash on the side of the road, and Cat just loving every minute of it. Maybe even a cheeky Clark sitting by with one of those 'I told you so' situations on his hands. lol

.talk nerdy to me.
#135470 08/23/12 11:39 PM
S
Columnist
Columnist
S
While Clark is away dealing with bush fires in Africa...Lois does some minor B&E on city premises, gathers evidence, gets the story and the bad guys are caught. Unfortunately, the DA decides that her article indicates she was the perpetrator of a break in and misdemeanor damage to city property.

In court, Lois essentially admits her guilt. The information she gathered had already been requested through a Freedom of Information Act filing and she reasons that the urgency of the situation demanded she act in the public interest and retrieve the information herself. The evidence allowed MPD to capture the evil ex-Lexcorp scientist, Dr. Ruffinit, who was about to release copper-eating bacteria that would have crippled Metropolis's electrical infrastructure and water supply.

The judge decides to go easy on her since the public good was served and, remembering an amusing anecdote by his friend Perry White, sentences Lois to community service at the Metropolis Waste Reclamation Facility. On hearing the verdict, Perry takes an extended vacation.

Shallowford
#135471 08/24/12 11:59 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Cute story! But shouldn't it have been the Metropolis Sewage Reclamation Facility? wink

Me, I can see Lois decking Ralph after another of his misogynist comments. The judge, being a woman herself and getting a good dose of Ralph's "male superiority wisdom", goes easy on Lois because she sympathizes with her.

As a punishment, the lady judge will then order Lois to help out at the Superman foundation for some hours. laugh

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#135472 08/24/12 12:45 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Lara Joelle Kent:
Me, I can see Lois decking Ralph after another of his misogynist comments. The judge, being a woman herself and getting a good dose of Ralph's "male superiority wisdom", goes easy on Lois because she sympathizes with her.

As a punishment, the lady judge will then order Lois to help out at the Superman foundation for some hours. laugh
I can just imagine her reaction to opening some of THAT fan mail. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#135473 09/26/12 03:47 AM
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by Lara Joelle Kent:
[b] Me, I can see Lois decking Ralph after another of his misogynist comments. The judge, being a woman herself and getting a good dose of Ralph's "male superiority wisdom", goes easy on Lois because she sympathizes with her.

I can just imagine her reaction to opening some of THAT fan mail. clap [/b]
I think reading some of the fanmail would make her see Superman as a person and not just an icon...which would completely change her reaction to Clark later in the series...

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard