Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Muffin Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
To whomever might be interested:

I have been tossing an idea for a story around in my mind lately. It would have several serious WHAMs in it concerning two of our main characters (Lois and Clark). The timeline would be mid to late season one. In this story, Lois is more open to the idea that Lex is indeed a criminal and uses her position with him to gain access to information about his "other" activities. She goes "undercover" as Lex's girlfriend much to Clark's dismay. He agrees because he feels that they'll be more likely to secure evidence on Lex and because they're working with Henderson. However, during the investigation Lois ends up in a dire situation that has multiple consequences. I don't want to give too many details away at this point, but if someone is interested in being my sounding board or even co-authoring this story together please e-mail me. My e-mail is churst1217@yahoo.com. Please and thank you.

-Muffin smile

Kerth
Kerth
Just sent you an email! Sounds very intriguing and I'm always up for WHAM- so I could be your gal. laugh Of course, I can't beta at this time, so others, be sure to reply too...

wink

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Muffin Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Thanks for the feedback Mouserocks. Would there be anyone else who would be willing to beta this story? Please and thank you. smile1

Muffin Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Thanks for the feedback Mouserocks. Would there be anyone else who would be willing to beta this story? Please and thank you. smile1

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard