Kerth
F
It does not matter which version of Superman one reads,
  • Lois and Clark
  • Smallville
  • Superman in the Comics
  • Superman the movie
  • Superman Returns

Lois Lane is always involved with Superman.

What if she wasn't? Say right back at the start Clark as Clark interacts with Lois. [He falls in love with her and is very impressed with her skills and completely certain that she will see through his Superman costume.] So he goes to extreme measures to avoid Lois Lane when in the Suit.

[He in fact avoids contact with the press in Metropolis completely. He makes his contacts with Police, Fire and so forth as brief as possible. Perhaps in other cities he allows himself more contact with locals but he always avoids the news media. Material in brackets added later to make clear what I was talking about.]

Framework4
#135078 02/15/12 04:53 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm confused. Do you mean, Clark interacts with Lois, but he's afraid she might realized that CK=S, so he doesn't let Superman have any contact with her? Of course, this Clark being new to Metropolis doesn't understand that making something less accessable makes it more desirable to Lois. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#135079 02/15/12 06:44 AM
Columnist
Columnist
That could be pretty funny since Lois is so cut throat about getting the scoop.

.talk nerdy to me.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard