#135069 02/09/12 04:41 PM
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Originally posted by shimauma:
Lois was...under a vow of silence
LOL at the mere idea of Lois Lane being quiet.

So folks how about some tales where Lois Lane has to keep her mouth shut for several minutes.

Can be anywhere anywhen just so Lois Lane has to be quiet for seven (7) whole minutes.

Framework4
#135070 02/09/12 06:14 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Framework4:
Can be anywhere anywhen just so Lois Lane has to be quiet for seven (7) whole minutes.
Alt-Lois made it 4 minutes in Missing Lois. laugh Alt-Clark even mentally notes "A new record."

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#135071 02/10/12 12:22 AM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Seven minutes? Does she have to be awake during that time? And without laryngitis that forced her to be quiet? Or gagged?

That would be interesting. If she had become a nun and taken a vow of silence (per the original suggestion), I think she would have learned to sign. And if the order didn't have a signed language of their own (many do), she would develop her pidgin and teach it to the other nuns.

Lois Lane is too indomitable and too loquacious to be silenced for long.

Joy,
Lynn

#135072 02/11/12 10:49 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Lois Lane is too indomitable and too loquacious to be silenced for long.
I don't know if it would require her to be indomitable. Lois is also very determined and I think if she made a promise, she would try her best to keep it. Besides I just suggested that might be a good opener for why Alt-Clark hadn't found her. Once they connected she'd no doubt be babbling her head off.

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard