Next Thread
Print Thread
#135059 02/05/12 06:58 AM
C
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
C
This is inspired by the conversation over in the "Memory Problems" topic. Lois goes on the gun-running story but instead of dying as in "Tempus, Anyone," Lois is saved by a mysterious individual that has her searching for this super-powered individual (that may or may not be Clark.) I'm imagining something along the lines of the "Birthright" origin that has Lois following the mentions of an "angel" or something like that.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmm... This sounds like a few stories on Alt-Clark. Off the top of my hat, there's Lois's European Adventure by Mozartmaid, where Lois is looking for an angel. Hmm, okay, the exact combination with the gun running might be a tight fit...

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
It also sounds like one whose name I don't remember. The story took place at Christmas and involved Clark and Lois reminiscing about their parts of what happened then. Bruce Wayne was the one who had actually saved Lois, although she hadn't realized it at the time.

Does this ring any bells for anyone?

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think that is Dandello's "Just A Little Help From..." . Good story.

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Yes, Iolanthe. That is the one I was thinking about.

Thanks,
Lynn

Features Writer
Features Writer
Has anyone ever done an alternate meeting where the reason Alt Clark never met Alt Lois was because while she was in the Congo, she had an accident and lost her memory and was taken in by some nuns in a remote mission where she becomes a nun herself and Clark can't find her because the mission is remote and she's changed her name and maybe under a vow of silence?

just wondering....

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by shimauma:
Has anyone ever done an alternate meeting where the reason Alt Clark never met Alt Lois was because while she was in the Congo, she had an accident and lost her memory and was taken in by some nuns in a remote mission where she becomes a nun herself and Clark can't find her because the mission is remote and she's changed her name and maybe under a vow of silence?

just wondering....
Lois? A vow of silence? shock Wow, that must be some bad case of amnesia.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard