Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
How about this for a substitution...

93. Superman fights and accidently kills Chuck Norris. He feels so bad, he hangs up his red cape forever.

Does that work for you?

Although, isn't Chuck Norris supposed to be a good guy? Why would Superman fight him? Again, I send this to our fine MouseRocks judge.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
notworthy Works for me!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
How about this for a substitution...

93. Superman fights and accidently kills Chuck Norris. He feels so bad, he hangs up his red cape forever.

Does that work for you?

Although, isn't Chuck Norris supposed to be a good guy? Why would Superman fight him? Again, I send this to our fine MouseRocks judge.
thumbsup I say it works. For backstory, what if Chuck Norris is so insistent on fighting Superman. He becomes incredibly annoying about it, going to all lengths to make it known to the world that he wants to fight the hero. Between his pestering and the always-irritating, never-ending Chuck Norris jokes, Superman breaks down and gives him what he wants... and as a result, we get #93. laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
By the way, DC, just so you know it's nothing personal. I just checked for that commercial online and it did make me laugh. I guess I just OD'd on Chuck Norris jokes when some friends of mine wouldn't give it up... huh

--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
By the way, DC, just so you know it's nothing personal. I just checked for that commercial online and it did make me laugh. I guess I just OD'd on Chuck Norris jokes when some friends of mine wouldn't give it up... huh
rotflol No offense taken. Sometimes things are way funnier in my head than they are to everyone else. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
94. Jor-El didn't do a good job of shielding baby Kal's ship. It burns up as it enters the Earth's atmosphere, killing Kal before he ever lands.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

S
Columnist
Columnist
S
95. Dr. Klein has isolated and synthesized a compound in Superman's blood that releases tremendous amounts of stored energy from his cells. While explaining this discovery he accidentally knocks a beaker of it onto Clark. Star Labs melts.

Shallowford
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
96) Constance - the illusionist - gets Superman under hypnosis and commands him to kill himself.

97) Clark gets vulnerable after an encounter with Kryptonite and suffers an accident. He loses too much blood and needs an emergency transfusion. As the doctors don't know his blood type, they use O blood (universal). When his powers return he has an acute reaction and dies.

98) After years of exposure to Kryptonite Superman develops cancer from accumulated K-radiation.

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by Ultra Woman:
96) Constance gets Superman under hypnosis and commands him to kill himself.

97) Clark gets vulnerable after an encounter with Kryptonite and suffers an accident. He loses too much blood and needs an emergency transfusion. As the doctors don't know his blood type, they use O blood (universal). When his powers return he has an acute reaction and dies.

98) After years of expositions to Kryptonite Superman develops cancer from accumulated K-radiation.
On #96- You may want to identify which Constance. Initially I was wondering "why would a lawyer want to put Superman under hypnosis (referring to Constance Hunter, his lawyer in 'Whine, Whine, Whine' instead of Constance the magician in 'Illusions of Grandeur')?"

On #98- Do you mean "years of exposure?" "Expositions" refers to the introduction of a storyline in writing.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
On #96- You may want to identify which Constance. Initially I was wondering "why would a lawyer want to put Superman under hypnosis (referring to Constance Hunter, his lawyer in 'Whine, Whine, Whine' instead of Constance the magician in 'Illusions of Grandeur')?"

On #98- Do you mean "years of exposure?" "Expositions" refers to the introduction of a storyline in writing.
You're right, I didn't remember the other Constance. I've edited it.

And sorry about the wrong word. My mistake. blush In Portuguese "exposition" and "exposure" are the same word ("exposição"). I've corrected it, too. Thank you.

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
99. Jimmy gives Clark a pan of marijuana brownies when Lois has rejected him yet again. He takes them back to the farm and hides in his treehouse eating the brownies. For some reason they seem to affect him. He leaves his treehouse and goes to Shuster's Field to collect the shining little pebbles he sees just below the surface. His body is found a week later with a huge pile of glowing green rocks piled next to his lifeless self.

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Originally posted by angelsgmaw:
99. Jimmy gives Clark a pan of marijuana brownies when Lois has rejected him yet again. He takes them back to the farm and hides in his treehouse eating the brownies. For some reason they seem to affect him. He leaves his treehouse and goes to Shuster's Field to collect the shining little pebbles he sees just below the surface. His body is found a week later with a huge pile of glowing green rocks piled next to his lifeless self.
... or, in short, Clark got stoned. wink peep

100. Tempus goes back in time and prevents Siegel and Shuster from ever meeting, thereby ensuring that there never is, nor ever will be, a Superman.

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
100. Tempus goes back in time and prevents Siegel and Shuster from ever meeting, thereby ensuring that there never is, nor ever will be, a Superman.
whinging clap

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nice work all! clap

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
clap dance notworthy

I'm impressed! We've reached 100 ways! And by the way, Lynn, perfect- PERFECT- way to end it! party

--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The Next 100...

101. - Superman attempts to give Diana Stride the memory wipe kiss and instead dies of Kryptonite poisoning.

102. - Clark tries to give Mayson the memory wipe kiss, Lois kills him by hitting him over the head with Kryptonite. (per Mouserocks)

103. - Clark accidently gives Lois the memory wipe kiss during their first kiss back after fixing the soul mate curse and Lois loses all her memories since he sent her on that wild goose chase to the Sewage Reclaimation Facility. So, not only does Lois not know that she's married to him, she also forgets that she loves him, that he's Superman, and least of all, that they are work partners. She does, on the other hand, remember that Clark is one annoying hick from Nowheresville and that she likes Lex Luthor. Clark (AKA Superman) dies of frustration.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
104: Lois and Clark are unable to fix the curse put on their souls. This means that they can never consummate their marriage. Clark dies of frustration.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
party party
Woohoo! Super party 4 you both, for getting the ball rolling!

105. Lois & Clark consummate pre~curse. But instead of hurting her, it wipes Lois' memory... Clark dies of horror at what he's done & humiliation from the blackout sex rumors.

--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
106. Clark goes to New Krypton. But because his body grew up under, and adapted itself to, the yellow sun of Earth, the red sun causes him to have an extreme allergic reaction that kills him.

107. Clark leaves for New Krypton. However, Tempus has tampered with the ship that will carry him there. It explodes after leaving the last reaches of the yellow sun, killing everyone aboard, including Clark.

108. Clark leaves for New Krypton. There is a Star Wars style spaceship battle between him and Nor. Clark loses and his ship explodes, killing him.

109. Tempus uses the time machine to travel to Krypton before it explodes. He convinces Jor-El and Lara that if they send their baby, Kal, to Earth, he will grow up to be an evil, god-like overlord. Unwilling to imperil Earth, they never send Kal in his ship, and he dies along with all of Krypton.

110. Clark goes to stop the Nightfall asteroid. However, he does not know that it is actually part of his exploded home planet. As he gets close, the Kryptonite core kills him. (Nightfall then strikes Earth and kills everyone else.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
110. Clark goes to stop the Nightfall asteroid. However, he does not know that it is actually part of his exploded home planet. As he gets close, the Kryptonite core kills him. (Nightfall then strikes Earth and kills everyone else.)
clap Probably best if we have to live without him.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard