Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Mouserocks, you make my Lex Luthor seem positively beatific!

I agree with Virginia. Poor Clark. mecry mecry

Well done! notworthy

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mouserocks:
<strong>Haha, no, sorry to say. Being evil brings a smile to my face. evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Haha, no, sorry to say. Being evil brings a smile to my face. evil Me too.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
<strong>Haha, no, sorry to say. Being evil brings a smile to my face. evil I also enjoy a bit of evilness.

81. Superman rushes off to stop Nightfall. Unfortunately the collision not only gives him amnesia, it also sends him spinning off into space. He winds up on a desolate planet all alone and never remembers who he is.

82. Same as above, only he forgets that he can only hold his breath in space for so long and ultimately suffocates.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
83. Clark loses the case and Calvin wins in Whine, Whine, Whine, opening the floodgates for more lawsuits. Clark is forced to retire the Superman persona.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
84. Clark gets a hold of this list and dies of shock at the realization of just how vulnerable he really is.

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark goes to New Krypton with Zara:

85) He contracts some Kryptonian disease and dies because he hasn't developed antibodies against Kryptonian diseases.

86) He dies fighting in the civil war.

87) The Kryptonians don't allow Clark to return to Earth. He tries to scape in a spaceship but it is slow and takes centuries to cross the space. By the time the spaceship reaches Earth Clark is already dead.

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
84. Clark gets a hold of this list and dies of shock at the realization of just how vulnerable he really is.
clap

88. Clark reads some of the fanfic on the Nfic boards and dies of embarrassment. Especially after Lois starts reading it aloud at bedtime and critiquing his techniques and comparing it to his actual moves.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
89. After losing his powers in "Ultra Woman," Clark fails to escape the jury-rigged electric chair that he was strapped to.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Kerth
Kerth
90: The combined momentum of the physicists spinning in their graves because of all the laws of physics Clark breaks slows the Earth's rotation so much that it become uninhabitable. Clark can't fly through space unaided long enough to reach another habitable world...

As we near the end, could I suggest that the original poster tidies this up and posts it to the archive as a story with suitable credits to contributors, and the duplicate entries etc. edited out.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Smart, Marcus! I'll get on that... Looking through the list, we seem to have done pretty well for ourselves. One duplicate that we seem to have looked over- #27 and #86 seem to be pretty much the same, IMO. So if Ultra Woman or anyone else would like to propse an alternate solution to kill Superman, keep that in mind!

hyper Almost there!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
How about to replace the duplicate - Clark goes to NK. One night while he is asleep and vulnerable, Zara (really in cahoots with Nor) stabs him through the heart.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Good! DC's replacement works well. #86 is now off the table. Last ten!

--Mark Twain
Kerth
Kerth
91: Clark does something to make Batman decide that he is a danger to humanity. Batman gets rid of him. How? Well... he's Batman...

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
92. After Woody Samms steals Clark's/Superman's body in IGYUMS, the body starts to become vulnerable due to the wrong soul and dies when Woody Superman gets blown up in the warehouse fire. Clark - now permanently stuck in Woody Samm's body - is killed by Little Tony's men.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
93. Clark and Chuck Norris get into a fight...

(Had to through in the ogligatory Chuck Norris reference since he is so trendy right now)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:

(Had to through in the ogligatory Chuck Norris reference since he is so trendy right now)
Okay, if Chuck Norris was going to die, yes. But beat Superman? Nope. I disagree. I don't see it. huh

Also, Chuck Norris is trendy? confused Really?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] 93. Clark and Chuck Norris get into a fight...

Okay, if Chuck Norris was going to die, yes. But beat Superman? Nope. I disagree. I don't see it. huh

Also, Chuck Norris is trendy? confused Really? [/b]
Yeah, he is for some reason. Personally, I just don't get it...

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth

grumble

Defend, please. Because I'm with Virginia on not seeing it happening on God's green earth. laugh

--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
[b] 93. Clark and Chuck Norris get into a fight...

grumble

Defend, please. Because I'm with Virginia on not seeing it happening on God's green earth. laugh [/b]
He still is kinda trendy. Warcraft just did a commerical with him too - that 12 million people are on Warcraft because Chuck Norris allows them to be.

Okay, we can scrap my idea. laugh I was just throwing it out there as a joke, to be honest.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard