Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#134645 09/13/11 10:44 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
So last night I had a strange dream that dealt with themes of innocence vs. puritanical restriction, and when I woke up, I came to the following conclusion:

I should totally challenge you guys to write a fic involving Skinny-Dipping. laugh

That's it. No restrictions on mood, length, characters or anything; just written around the concept of skinny dipping. Everything else is up to you. smile

~•~
#134646 09/13/11 11:01 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Q of C - If you're looking for L&C fics with skinny-dipping, may I recommend Sus S.'s Revisionist History . clap The subject is also brought up in my story Green-Eyed Monster but not in as much detail. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#134647 09/16/11 09:17 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm recalling several skinny-dipping scenes, a couple of the nfics but remembering the titles - that's another matter smile Think one was by BB Medoes. But no fics that were just about skinny dipping. Btw, i was startled to see this topic used as an example of innocence vs puritanism. i still occasionally skinny dip, ( don't we all) and have never thought of it as either innocent or puritanical. Maybe that's an American spin on it?

c.

#134648 09/16/11 11:12 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by ccmalo:
Btw, i was startled to see this topic used as an example of innocence vs puritanism. i still occasionally skinny dip, ( don't we all) and have never thought of it as either innocent or puritanical. Maybe that's an American spin on it?

c.
Well, you don't have to get into any of that in the fics...*g* But actually, what all that kinda boils down to is that here in the USA, we freak out about nudity. Personally, I wish the human body were viewed more like the natural thing that it is, but the world we live in is such that nakedness = SEX!!!11one. Legally, I could go out topless right now, but I won't because people would either ogle me or freak out. ...Plus it's cold.

~•~
#134649 09/16/11 07:07 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Dandello has a small part where Clark goes skinny dipping in a freezing cold lake in her nfic Don't Forget Your Swimsuit (or is it Bathing Suit?). He's trying to clean up after a bloody rescue after sneaking away from a corporate retreat. Lois gets an eyeful when she stumbles across the lake then dives in after Clark when he freaks and sinks below the surface...

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#134650 09/16/11 11:49 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Plus it's cold.
laugh oh well, that's a whole other matter - getting cold here too - swimming's done now.

c.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard