Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I was thinking that it could be fun to have some Halloween stories this year. So here are the rules:

Clark must battle a monster (ANY monster will do - but let's keep to traditional monsters like vampires, zombies, mummies, werewolves, etc).

The story *can* take place on Halloween, or you can choose another day.

Must include candy of some sort.

Let's see if we can keep it 10,000 words or less.

Stories must be posted on October 31.

Your choice to write a regular fic, or one for the nfic section, although nfic could get really, really weird. cat

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Features Writer
Features Writer
Back in 2007 a bunch of us did some nfics with Halloween as the inspiration. Clark "fought" a succubus and a mummy cat...and he was the vampire too. I think a couple of those stories had candy in them. Sue's was called Lunch, and Trinity did one called "Nothing hurts like your mouth" which had this tasty line in it

Clark grinned with his fangs. “Helpless victim it is, then. So, young lady... how would you like the gift of eternal life?” he asked, bending his head to breathe along her neck
Would be nice to see a few new ones to add to my collection this year!

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
rotflol Too funny! I hope to see some this year too!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard