Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BJ Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hiya!

I also wanted to respond to Labrat's plea for archive submissions and since I couldn't come up with badfic suggestion in response to Lynn's post, I figured I'd put out a 20-Minute challenge as well.

I just watched "Just Say Noah" last night and wondered again why Lois and Jimmy didn't end up with super powers a la "Resplendent Man" or Jesse when Superman touched the lightning rod. I mean, he wasn't grounded to anything, so shouldn't they have gotten some powers?

It doesn't have to be bad fic (unless your writing about Jimmy donning tights), but would Ultrawoman make quicker debut? What would Jimmy call himself? Would the powers decline over the year as Jesse's did? Or would they be permanent like Resplendent Man?

Any takers?

BJ

Blogger
Blogger
Not sure about the actual rules for a 20 Min Challenge, But I think I can come up with something there.

I'm going to go see if I can get a beta. (I'm assuming there's a different place for that request.)

-~^'*'^~-~^'*'^~-~^'*'^~-
"There is no pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater... than central air." ~ Azrael

"If I wanted her dead, Herb, I'd beat her to death with a lamb chop and then serve it with a nice Merlot." ~ Tempus

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard