Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#134229 05/20/10 04:57 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
We all know Clark can take her anywhere, but I haven't read a detailed honeymoon or some other vacation-type trip someplace that goes into their experiences and impressions about local culture and what-not. I think it'd be a really good bonding activity for them to experience a foreign culture together for the first-time. Surely Clark has a couple of places on the map he still hasn't been to? smile Then throw in trouble and it'll be a great action-packed fic! laugh

Just got married (21st June 2010).
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi Sayo,

What a terrific idea. Would you be willing to write such a fanfic for a trip to Japan? I would guess that Clark has probably been there already; but he could show Lois the sights. (And depending on what rating you wish your story to have, that last sentence may be interpreted any way you wish. wink ) I think Lois trying to navigate in Japan has the possibility of a lot of "fish out of water" type humour, as well.

Joy,
Lynn

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
It's not a honeymoon, but Anonpip's Out of Her Element has the two of them [S1 iirc] exploring India.

Carol

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
@Lynn: that idea's not half bad! although i think if i were writing a travel story about Lois and Clark, I'd set it to a time BEFORE they officially met at the planet. That way, Lois does not have the convenience of a Japanese-speaking Clark AND I'd be able to toy with the idea of a summer romance. smile

@carolm: thanks for the info!

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
There's also World Trip which has them visiting different places, written by various authors.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Labrat: Thanks for the fic recommendation! laugh

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard