One of my recent stories (not L&C) had various characters attending a film premiere - The Jed Bartlet Story based on the life of the fictional president from The West Wing.

So I decided that all of the actors and actresses in it would be fictional actors from other shows and films, and mentioned:
  • Dorothy Michaels (Tootsie) as Bartlet's mother
    Hannah Montana (Hannah Montana) as Zoey Bartlet
    Martin Weir (Get Shorty) as Toby Zeigler
    Anna Scott (Notting Hill) as the First Lady
    Rebecca Lowell (Angel) as CJ Cregg.

In the end I didn't do much with most of these characters because the premiere was mainly a way to get characters together, but I'm sure it would be possible to do more with the idea.

The challenge, then, is to do something similar for Lois and Clark - someone decides to make the Superman biopic, or maybe the Lois & Clark biopic after they've won the Pulitzer, or some other film about the real-world activities of L&C characters such as a Lex Luthor expose movie. Needless to say Lois and Clark get involved somehow, and while doing their job run into some of the actors who are portraying their friends and enemies.

The idea is to have fun with characters who are either uncannily like the real people, or wildly different, but at the same time tell a story. But all of the actor characters must be fictional!

If you need inspiration, Wikipedia has a page of fictional actors etc.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_actors

Hope this sounds like fun.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game