Hi FoLCs,
While I've been working to resurrect my muse and finish some of my WIPs, I've been mulling over a story idea that would essentially undo (or negate) part of one of the S2 episodes. I finally succeeded in writing it down yesterday and found that I got most of it out on paper in about 20 minutes. Of course, it only turned out to be about 1000 words and while this may seem like no big deal to some of you, to me, that's practically writing at warp-speed.
smile1

So, in celebration of actually writing *something*, I decided to combine it with a good, old-fashioned 20-Minute Episode Un-twist challenge.

I believe that there have been several un-twist challenges in the past, but I haven't seen any recently. The idea is to take an episode (or part of an episode - like I did) and undo it by side-stepping or reversing the plot (there are several FoLC responses to a challenge by Hazel back in 2003. Look here for examples).

Can't think of an episode to un-twist? A good way to pick an episode and the plot device you want to un-twist is to think back to any point in the series when you yelled, screamed, groaned and/or cursed at your screen because of the character actions.

That's probably a good place to start, but by no means should you restrict yourselves to the ARGH.
laugh
Anyone interested?

ETA: my own story is posted here . Enjoy!