Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#133959 07/27/09 09:38 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
The idea for this challenge was actually birthed while Sas was visiting me. I don't even remember how it got to this, but I wanted to say "stitch", or was it "stint"? And I got confused as to which one and said the wrong one. Then, just because, I tried saying "A stint in time saves nine" instead of "A stitch in time saves nine", and it occurred to me . . . L&C are well-known for time travel. So what would a fic look like with that title? Sas told me I should post the fic challenge, and I agreed, but forgot till now. Anyone up for it?

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I would love to read a fic with that title, especially since it seems it should involve Tempus (my favorite L&C villain). But alas, I have not the time, nor the muse, to write one myself.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have an idea for this. Doctor Who crossover. Some time travel stuff happens, and Lois & Clark save the Ninth Doctor. Just a passing thought...

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard