Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#133817 04/28/09 09:09 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Well, the day before yesterday, I decided to give the show Smallville a chance, and after seeing Chloe's "Wall of Weird", this idea sort of came to me:

Setting: GGGoH, Lois visits Smallville for the first time and expects the most boring small town she can imagine... Of course, there's also Trask investigating the green meteor pieces around.

Idea: Well, what if all the weird events described in the Smallville series had really happened in LnC canon? I guess you could use almost anything from SV apart from the facts that a) Lois is related to Chloe and b) that Lois has been to Smallville.

So, what if Lois came there and Clark desperately tried to keep her from finding out about all the weirdness that is Smallville? Would she meet Chloe Sullivan? Might she even find out about the kryptonite or about Clark's secret?

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oooh! Great idea, Lara! I think it would be more interesting if it was set somewhere in the Smallville timeline before Chloe finds out.

Maybe Chloe could be related to Wayne Irig instead?

I can't write this one, but I'd totally read it if someone else would.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by Lara Joelle Kent:
I guess you could use almost anything from SV
How about Alicia Baker? How would Lois Lane react to learning about Alicia Baker? Briefly, prior to her untimely death, Mrs. Clark Kent.

Framework4
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I've always been curious to a meeting between the two Lois'. Erica's Lois is the only thing that is watchable on Smallville.

Cloe's character has taken over for Lana in the "I can't stand that whiney loser" catagory.

Her pathetically phoney nobility when it comes to Davis/Doomsday is not only unbelievable, but it's quite annoying to watch.

I could go on about all the other characters, but that's not what this thread is about.

Give our L&C a dose of the Smallville world, but let it only be the one part that is worthwhile... Erica's Lois.

Tank (who has always wished that Erica could have taken the role in the movie... if the movie had been better)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My wife and I have just started watching our way through Smallville. So far we're enjoying it. Or rather I'm enjoying the show, she's enjoying looking at Tom Welling, like she did Dean Cain and Christopher Reeve when we watched Lois & Clark and the movies. We've just finished the first season and are about to move onto the second in a couple of weeks. So I take it from Tank's comments the show goes downhill? Damn. I wonder if they'll ever come up with a Superman that doesn't go downhill....

I can only hope....

By the way, CLONEMNESIA ARC!!! That's all I have to say to anyone who doesn't think L & C didn't go downhill....

Must think of other phrase than "went downhill..."

Bye all...

Top Banana
Top Banana
"Jumped the shark" seems to be the en vogue phrase.

I started watching Smallville when the very first episode aired, and watched regularly for a season or so, then stopped. When my sister got the DVDs, I got caught up (around the middle of season 5), and then started watching again.

Then, I watched to the end of last season, but I'm waiting for this season to end before I watch anymore--I want to make sure I don't miss anything, because I only want to watch it once. I've already watched 6 or 7 (what season is this again?) seasons, so I might as well go to the end.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally posted by DSDragon:
"Jumped the shark" seems to be the en vogue phrase.

I started watching Smallville when the very first episode aired, and watched regularly for a season or so, then stopped. When my sister got the DVDs, I got caught up (around the middle of season 5), and then started watching again.

Then, I watched to the end of last season, but I'm waiting for this season to end before I watch anymore--I want to make sure I don't miss anything, because I only want to watch it once. I've already watched 6 or 7 (what season is this again?) seasons, so I might as well go to the end.
Thank you for "jumping the shark" I forgot that one, lol, and Smallville is currently airing it's 8th Season.

Bye all...

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Went downhill.

Jumped the shark.

Went south.

Ran off the rails.

Hit the wall.

Hit bottom.

Ran out of gas.

Fell off the cliff.

Skidded off the road.

Found out that the light at the end of the tunnel was an oncoming express freight.

(I'm stopping now.)

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Went down to Chinatown for duck and rice...

Neeed duct tape for the later seasons....

Fell apart at the seams......

T
Blogger
Blogger
T
The poor shark was torn to bits by a propellor.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard