Print Thread
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
TOGOM and Tempus, Anyone? twisted and spun
=========================================

OK lets take a grief ridden Lois Lane, still missing Clark. Toss in a not dead Mayson who was just dumped into Lois's life from an altVerse where she and Lois are best friends and Mayson helped Clark and Lois get married, indeed Mayson was the Maid of Honor.

But this TOGOM Lois was never friends with Mayson, never knew Clark's secret and thus still thinks Clark is dead.

Superman is flying around not telling her the truth.

Mayson from an AltVerse shows up not knowing she has been switched into another Verse, for her regular weekly Lunch with Lois.

Now Tempus tries to kidnap Lois but gets Lois & Mayson and tossed off his stolen time machine in mid flight ending up who knows where.

Lois and Mayson stop the machine but end up in another AltVerse.

A stock Lois & Clark verse but Lois never had her story stolen by Claude, and thus she went up and died or at least disappeared, in the Congo.

Clark arrived in Metropolis and went to work for the Daily Planet. Superman was never invented but Clark has been able to help.

The house of Luthor still stands and while Clark does not trust Luthor they play chess weekly and discuss history. Luthor having discovered Clark speaks at least as many languages as Luthor himself! (No idea how many Clark really can speak.)

Now in walk Lois & Mayson. Perry is editor and Jimmy a photographer.

Framework4
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
*head spins*

Patrick, I think there are ideas for at least four different epic stories in there - and you want them all in one?

I do like the idea of a Mayson-in-the-know giving Clark a good kick to the backside for letting Lois think he's dead. I hope someone picks it up and writes it.

As for the rest... dizzy
BJ

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
help

I'd read it, though smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
posted 13 April, 2009 01:01 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now my head hurts

I'd read it, though

Michael

Ditto.

F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
bump

Framework4

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl