Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
Zoar3 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Z
Since our favorite infamous episode TOGOM is up in discussion once more, anyone want to try their hand at a story where something similar happens either after Lois knows Clark's secret (and Clark knows she knows and yes they have dealt with that fact) or they have or about to have children? I always thought such a fic would be fascinating and just might be a catalyst for them to think move to either Smallville or somewhere else quieter than Metropolis.

In the first scenario, could involve Perry. I'm thinking of Tank's awesome rewrite http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2001/togom487.txt
that features L and C running their excuse story past Perry who replies by asking if that's the best the two of them could come up with after all that time! Maybe he flies out to Smallville after a few days...not to intrude but to offer help..maybe Lois even invited him as she thinks of him as father...

In the second, should they be about to have children, I'd think depending how far along Lois was, they probably would ahve to hide at the farm for a while. That would have to immediate consequences at the Planet both personally and professionally if not taken care of somehow.

On a completely different but related note, I just had another thought. Please forigve me for bringing this up again but you folcs do know how much I wish they would have happened so bear with me, wouldn't TOGOM (the aftermath or even during once Lois knows or assuming she already does know) be a perfect time in a way for someone be it Lois herself, M or J, heck even Clark! to bring up the Kryptonite problem and try to solve it once and for all. Being "shot" might remind all of them that Kryptonite makes Superman himself mortal and (especially if L and C have kids or are about to), they might want to try and change that.
Anyone? Please/ grovel Lol. smile

Mona

rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
How about Lois and Clark are married. Clark "dies" and Lois continues to work at the Planet. A year later she is obviously pregnant. Explain that to your co-workers. (-;
Okay, I know, they had Clark's sperm stored in case he was killed in the line of duty, yada, yada. But it could be really awkward trying to explain how you were pregnant by your husband who has been "dead" for a year!

thanks!

rkn
Z
Zoar3 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Z
That would be most interesting, rkn. You should write it. smile

Mona

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard