Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#133450 05/06/08 07:51 PM
Juliet Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
This is a new variation of Clark's time on New Krypton that I don't think has been done before.

What if Clark had come back from New Krypton leading on invasion of Earth? Had his time on New Krypton changed him so vastly that the values he learned on Earth eroded away? Did Ching and Zara unintentionally warp him? Or is something far more sinister going on?

More importantly can Lois find out what's going on before Earth is in shambles/destoryed and it's people subjected to ruthless Kryptonian rule?

You say I'm a witch like it's a bad thing
#133451 05/08/08 05:41 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
There are shades of this in Leela's Long Strange Trip you might want to check out if you got a yen for NK.

TEEEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
#133452 05/12/08 09:48 PM
Juliet Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Originally posted by shimauma:
There are shades of this in Leela's Long Strange Trip you might want to check out if you got a yen for NK.

TEEEEEEEJ
If I recall that story (and it's been a while since I've read it) that dealt with an alternate Kal - El who had never been raised on Earth and infact was truly evil and abusive. The Alt - Lois was thrown into that reality and was abused horribly by him.

What I'm talking about is OUR Clark having been changed from GOING with Zara and Ching and Lois trying to find out what's going on and how to change him back.

You say I'm a witch like it's a bad thing
#133453 05/18/08 04:16 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
What I'm talking about is OUR Clark having been changed from GOING with Zara and Ching and Lois trying to find out what's going on and how to change him back.
Haunting Eden then? That was posted in N-fic and never finished tho...

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard