Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
okay so this is really more of an idea, than a challgene, but I would love to see some new George and Lynn stuff, and let see if I can come up with a Lois and Clark challenge or idea....

of course this would all have to be nfanfic....

oh yea... here we go.

L&C A.History.

When coming back from Nightfall, Clark remembers everything about Clark, but can't remember Superman, at all like his mind was re written. Suddenly thou hes more bolder, more competing (is that even a word?) with Lois, more flirtatious with Lois. etc, get the hint. Lois and Him go out, ya da ya da, they get married, and then all their honeymoon, Lois wakes up, stares at Clark, figures it all out, and instead of ranting and yelling, she figures out that he doesn't remember, he can't...and then decides not to say anything....until... something is danger all of mankind, and superman is desperately needed...and Lois is forced to either bring Superman back and share the one she loves with the rest of the world, or keep him to herself.

like I said more of an idea, that a challenge....lol...

~I Love this tragic sometimes magic awful beautiful life!~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Functionally, that's the story line of A World Without Superman. Clark has lost Superman, Lois and Clark get together and at some point, Lois will figure it out and have to decide whether or not she can share Clark with the world.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
okay so this is really more of an idea, than a challgene, but I would love to see some new George and Lynn stuff, and let see if I can come up with a Lois and Clark challenge or idea....
George and Lynn fic is not permitted on this forum. Of course, that doesn't prevent anyone wanting to take up this challenge from writing one. Just don't post it here. laugh You can post them elsewhere - Zoomway's board, for example.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Features Writer
Features Writer
TV, I don't know where you have read G&L stories; I assume on the nfic archive, but I am in the process of writing a George and Lynn fic called "This Ain't a Love Song" and it is posted on Zoomway's nfic board, just in case you may be interested.

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by Dandello:
Functionally, that's the story line of A World Without Superman. Clark has lost Superman, Lois and Clark get together and at some point, Lois will figure it out and have to decide whether or not she can share Clark with the world.
Where can I find this fanfic? the lcfanfic website?

~I Love this tragic sometimes magic awful beautiful life!~
Top Banana
Top Banana
This is a work in progress:
A World Without Superman TOC

I haven't decided at what point Superman comes back. eek

Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Lois will figure it out and have to decide whether or not she can share Clark with the world..............I haven't decided at what point Superman comes back.
Please consider having it be well after Lois figures it out. IIRC you've already had Dr.Friskin figure it out and counsel Martha and Jonathan to not push Clark. It would be nice if Lois figured it out, figured out what advice was given by Dr. Friskin.

Maybe have her talk with Martha about it.

BTW Does Henderson know?

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
BTW Does Henderson know?
Henderson's a smart guy. laugh

But here's my real problem - I can no doubt rewrite all the rest of the first season episodes without Clark having his powers - of course a couple won't even happen because the circumstances have changed - even if Clark's flat gets robbed, the globe won't end up in Luthor's hands and I see no reason for Luthor to order the creation of a Superman clone without Superman being around. But in Barbarians at the Planet, Clark saves Luthor's life by using his powers. Unless Clark manages to pull a MacGyver without the bad guys seeing it, Luthor is going to die unless Clark has his powers back. (Of course, I'm very good at killing Luthor - let's see. Lois has shot him, the Cuban government has shot him, a small African nation whose name I forget has executed him for crimes against humanity... oh yes, he's jumped off a balcony on the tallest building in the city... Have I left any out?) clap

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Unless Clark manages to pull a MacGyver without the bad guys seeing it, Luthor is going to die unless Clark has his powers back.
Killing Luthor is fine. Maybe you could string it out aways then steal Zod and his two minions from SII.

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
In this universe, Zod doesn't have a chance. Lois, Clark, Bill and Bernie - Zod and his bunch are outnumbered. dance

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
In this universe, Zod doesn't have a chance. Lois, Clark, Bill and Bernie - Zod and his bunch are outnumbered. dance
Understood. I was simply thinking of a circumstance where Clark's need to be Superman would outweigh any any thought about the consequences.

If Clark's memory returns little bits at a time, or in a cascade or because Mathra, Jonathan or Lois tell him he was Superman I think he would have self doubt trailing along for years.

I'd rather see Zod and his team threatening the entire world and Lois and Clark arriving at his place to hear the news on TV.

Clark not even stopping to think grabs the suit from it's hiding place, spins into it and is off and dealing with Zod.

And it is like he never forgot Superman, he does what needs to be done and only afterward, when he has time to slow down and reflect, does he realize that a huge time had gone by when he didn't recall Superman.

NO self doubt because when push came to shove and it was a job that ONLY Superman could handle, he didn't think once, let alone twice.

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
I like it... I like it... dance

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard