Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
Zoar3 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Z
Two challenges,I've been meaning to post for a while,one of which I might have mentioned before. (I can't remember; so many great challenge ideas out there smile

First one, is what if one of us folcs while watching an L and C episode on tv somehow got transported to Metropolis? We (Whoever got sent) would already know how the episode would play out and therefore could try and "help" L and C by warning them or by some other means.

As I said in a pm to Coolgirl, I'd think both L and C might be suspicious at first, after all, they wouldn't know us but here we are knowing them especially about C! Potentially "we' could be a huge asset to them. Maybe we could be the one to bring up the topic of finding a K poisoning solution. (Yes, I want more tales about this peep )

Second idea, has been done in forms before but I am not sure quite like this. What if one day, while in some potentially dangerous situation, you found yourself able to fly or do some other super feat, what would you do? I * know * all of you, well I'd reckon to guess anyway that some of you anyway, like me, would LOVE the gift of flight so probably have at least thought about it if not have had a dream..fess up! Lol. smile

Mona

C
Features Writer
Features Writer
C
Hey Mona, when you PMed me I thought you meant something like those H.G.Wells stories in which he'd know what would happen to Lois and Clark in the future; only instead of H.G.Wells it will be the FoLCs.

But this does sound slightly different and challenging. I don't think there are any stories of this kind out there, are there? smile

So anybody? thumbsup

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time
Z
Zoar3 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Z
I'm sorry about that Coolgirl. I am actually not a fan of Wells or Tempus. I just thought this might be a fun/different way to involve US smile (Folcs, that is)

Anyone?

C
Features Writer
Features Writer
C
I am actually not a fan of Wells or Tempus.
Neither am I! goofy

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard