Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#132889 11/26/07 03:12 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Don't know if anyone else has come across World War Z, basically one of those "this is what I did in the war" collections of personal accounts, only it's about a plague of zombies trying to destroy mankind.

We never really saw Clark dealing with something like that, and it doesn't really seem the sort of thing his powers would be good for - maybe keeping the zombies out of a defended area such as the Planet building (but is someone inside the building infected?), flying food back to the besieged survivors, etc., but it's probably something that can only be solved by doctors - Clark can help, but he can't fix it alone.

Anyway, the challenge is to write an account of World War Z from the L&C viewpoint. Preferably without anyone eating Lois's brains...

For extra fun, try to quote from Re Your Brains

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
My husband got the hugest kick out this - he loves that book! Not something I can see myself writing, though. smile

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Interesting. I can't take zombies seriously since Shawn of the Dead, but it's an intriguing thought. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
HEY
don't knock SEAN OF THE DEAD

was my favourite Zombie movie EVER....

the comparison of the zombies with today's populations, and the post-modernist realism etc. was Fan-Bloody-Tastic... (favourite phrase from another British comedy, but don't know how British the phrase is)

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by beethoven:
HEY
don't knock SEAN OF THE DEAD

was my favourite Zombie movie EVER....

the comparison of the zombies with today's populations, and the post-modernist realism etc. was Fan-Bloody-Tastic... (favourite phrase from another British comedy, but don't know how British the phrase is)
It's pretty common.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard