Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Marcus Rowland World War Z - Metropolis - 11/26/07 07:12 PM
Don't know if anyone else has come across World War Z, basically one of those "this is what I did in the war" collections of personal accounts, only it's about a plague of zombies trying to destroy mankind.

We never really saw Clark dealing with something like that, and it doesn't really seem the sort of thing his powers would be good for - maybe keeping the zombies out of a defended area such as the Planet building (but is someone inside the building infected?), flying food back to the besieged survivors, etc., but it's probably something that can only be solved by doctors - Clark can help, but he can't fix it alone.

Anyway, the challenge is to write an account of World War Z from the L&C viewpoint. Preferably without anyone eating Lois's brains...

For extra fun, try to quote from Re Your Brains
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: World War Z - Metropolis - 11/26/07 07:51 PM
My husband got the hugest kick out this - he loves that book! Not something I can see myself writing, though. smile
Posted By: LabRat Re: World War Z - Metropolis - 11/26/07 10:50 PM
Interesting. I can't take zombies seriously since Shawn of the Dead, but it's an intriguing thought. laugh

LabRat smile
Posted By: beethoven Re: World War Z - Metropolis - 11/28/07 03:19 AM
HEY
don't knock SEAN OF THE DEAD

was my favourite Zombie movie EVER....

the comparison of the zombies with today's populations, and the post-modernist realism etc. was Fan-Bloody-Tastic... (favourite phrase from another British comedy, but don't know how British the phrase is)
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: World War Z - Metropolis - 12/01/07 02:37 PM
Originally posted by beethoven:
HEY
don't knock SEAN OF THE DEAD

was my favourite Zombie movie EVER....

the comparison of the zombies with today's populations, and the post-modernist realism etc. was Fan-Bloody-Tastic... (favourite phrase from another British comedy, but don't know how British the phrase is)
It's pretty common.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards