Hi Folcs, smile ,

Let me start out by saying I am usually not a big fan of crossovers or alternate universe/time zone, etc. type fics. For the past few days, however, I have been thinking about (yes something I have mentioned before but now in a different way so bear with me), Clark's mortality. I am not asking anyone to agree or disagree as to whether if Kryptonite were no longer an issue, Clark would thus be immortal. Certainly all of us are entitled (and I sure welcome smile all opinions and thoughts. But what if the above were case and somehow Lois encountered (No, I have no clue how yet)! the magical spring from tuck everlasting. Would she choose to drink from it? What might happen if she did?

On a similar yet sort of different note, I'd love to see a fan fic, which explores what happens when everyone (L and C have kids) in the Kent family except for Clark starts to age.

Finally, was there ever a story in which L and C ended up moving to Smallville because they believed it would be safer for their children and possibly themselves as well? If not, a thought!

That's all for now, I am off to try and write more of my own fic.

Mona