HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay, so we all know that this is the crest of the House of El:

[Linked Image]

And, of course, this is the crest of the house of Nor:

[Linked Image]

So... What house might just happen to use this crest...?

[Linked Image]

Or, for that matter, this one...?

[Linked Image]

And if someone on NK just happened to see footage of someone (particularly someone with Kryptonian powers) wearing both crests... What would they make of that?

P.S. For the record, I could have used a picture of both crests at once, but I thought some of you might prefer it if I clipped out the tight focus on the area between them. wink

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Heh...heh heh...heehehee MuWAHAHAHAHA!!!! laugh

~•~
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Exactly. And more. For one thing, we don't know what the crest of the House of Ra (Zara's family) might look like.

Or what about internal Kryptonian politics that might be stirred up by the suggestion of a secret alliance (or even marriage) between two houses?

To me, the coloring of these suggests a minor house (none of the bold contrast of El or Nor). So... what if one of them was, for example, the crest of the House of Montague and the crest of the House of Capulet? Or some rough Kryptonian equivalent.

Or, if they are minor houses... is it just me, or does Nor's crest look vaguely like a purple W?

Lots and lots of possibilities to explore.

So get to it!

laugh

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Kerth
Kerth
You know, I have been thinking of this idea for a while. Lois is indeed a daughter of Nor's house, but somehow doesn't possess the typical Kryptonian powers. And although she is in the direct line of inheritance to rule the House of Nor from her mother's side, she can't claim rulership without these powers because she wouldn't be able to survive on NK.

Now her dad, Sam, is fully powered, but unfortunately not as helpful as Clark. But he focuses all his medical knowledge on finding a 'cure' to his daughters (and wife) not possessing the Kryptonian powers. (And, of course, he has all these affairs because it would be his due on Krypton or New Krypton.)

So, imagine: Just as Lois and Clark want to tell Lois' parents of their intention to marry, Sam tells Lois and Lucy about their origin - and of the rivalry between the houses Nor and El. And, of course, Lois has to go 'home to NK' to take up the reins of her House. At the same time, Zara, Ching and the other New Kryptonians arrive to take Clark to NK, where he meets Lois again....

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Merriwether
Merriwether
That would be wild.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Kerth
Kerth
Yes. I figured that they'd have to work their way through loads of political intrigue. And other, more personal issues, of course.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard