Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey all,
Remember way, way back in the days of yore? When dinosoaurs ruled the Earth and Fred and Barney got into all those scrapes? Ahhh, those were the days... Anyway, around that time I posted a challenge on the boards and then I was unable to get online for about seven odd months, and I was just wondering if it ever got written. Coz I really wanna read it. I remember someone said they were gonna write it. The story was that the Venom Symbiote from Spider-Man bonded with Clark instead of PP and he had to fight it's new host. So if someone could let me know if it ever got written, I'd be very grateful. Thanks all.....

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I believe Lara Moon said she would write it. Lara?

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
erm... yeah, I said I'd write something like that. I have a couple pages of it sitting on my hard drive, even... I just have no idea where to go from there. frown

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
are you still stuck? why dont you tell us the basic idea of whats going on and well see if we can help? put out heads togethrr and im sure something can come out of it.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah... I'm still stuck. frown

I've got Clark in Metropolis, with the creature attached to him, but I have no real idea for a plot... I've written the start (the creature attaching itself to Clark and the whole attitude change that's going on) but I'm not really sure where to go from there.

I suppose he should start behaving erratically?

You know... I have a story that I'm just finishing right now but I think I'll have a look at this later tonight and see if I can infuse it with some sort of energy to make it work. wink

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by LaraMoon:
Yeah... I'm still stuck. frown
I suppose he should start behaving erratically?
Have you seen Spiderman 3? The Venom Symbiote is featured in that. It makes him act much like Red K does Clark in the Smallville series.

May I suggest the a Superpowered Venom would be useful about the time the New Kryptonians show up. Say after Zara has decided Clark is fit to rule about the time Lord Nor and his flunkies arrive.

Just how would Lord Nor deal with an smug, narcissistic, arrogant, egotistic, Kal El.

One who is perfectly willing to knock the stuffing out of Nor or his lackeys. One who cares nothing about Earth or New Kryptonian rules, laws, traditions, customs, etc.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Have you seen Spiderman 3?
yeppers. And read a few dozen comics which feature Venom and Carnage. <g>

May I suggest the a Superpowered Venom would be useful about the time the New Kryptonians show up. Say after Zara has decided Clark is fit to rule about the time Lord Nor and his flunkies arrive.

Just how would Lord Nor deal with an smug, narcissistic, arrogant, egotistic, Kal El.

One who is perfectly willing to knock the stuffing out of Nor or his lackeys. One who cares nothing about Earth or New Kryptonian rules, laws, traditions, customs, etc.
hehehe! that's exactly when my story is set, actually. When Clark comes back after having been on the ship with the New Kryptonians. laugh

I'm going to go play with this story a little bit and see how I can beat up Lord Nor. *lol* That's an interesting prospect, actually. Thanks!!

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard