Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Taking a stab at this:

-Midnight-

The dreams always woke her up. No, that was wrong, she always woke herself up before they continued.

Coward, her brain taunted her.

She, a coward? Not tonight.

She always dreamed of him coming to her. Holding her, whispering in her ear, all that he longed to do to her for so long.

How he wanted to run his fingers through her hair, nibble on her earlobe, bite her lip, his mouth closing over hers...

She moaned. She always woke up before anything happened.

She closed her eyes. In her mind, she reached up and took off his glasses...

------------

Let me know what you think!

The Little Tornado.

The Little Tornado is ....

Marisa Wikramanayake
Freelance Writer & Editor,
Board Member of SoEWA and Writing WA
http://www.marisa.com.au
Features Writer
Features Writer
Cinderella

She felt like Cinderella.

No… he was Cinderella, and the clock tower has struck its final sound and the spell was wearing off. She wasn’t sure if that made her Prince Charming or the evil stepmother. No, it wasn’t in this fairytale for her to be his Prince Charming.

Evil stepmother. Definatley.

She brushed aside the ragged slip of cloth to reveal more of what he had hidden from her. She had believed it had been someone else keeping them apart.

Looking up into his heartbroken eyes, she realized that in the end it didn’t matter. She loved him still. More?

“So that’s what you’ve been hiding.”

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Columnist
Columnist
It's funny how things just pop into your head out of nowhere. Here's mine, 100 words exactly.

Midnight

His eyes followed her every movement. Suddenly feeling overheated with desire, his heart started to beat faster as his eyes were drawn to her curvaceous…assets. He’d never been the type of man that ogled women shamelessly, but she wasn’t just any woman.

She was special.

The midnight color of her hair caught the light as she moved, and he could imagine that her dark eyes would’ve been sparkling had she been facing him. For the moment he was content to watch her from afar.

She was the woman he’d been waiting for—the woman of his dreams.

She was Rehalia

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Midnight
By Nancy V. Sont

It was nearly midnight. Lois had come over with movies and pizza. Clark had sat beside her. Comfortably. They’d laughed, argued and teased. How often had they done this? They hadn't even looked at the paperwork they were supposedly going over.

The movie credits were running. Crusts of pizza had slid from the precariously placed box on the coffee table to the carpet when Lois had yawned and stretched her legs.

Clark’s arm was across the back of the couch almost touching Lois. Another perfect evening. He’d tell her in a minute, as soon as the clock stopped chiming.

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
Blogger
Blogger
thumbsup laugh
My friend Lizz helps my.. she's very good in english.. Me too.. but only to speak..
laugh laugh
jump angel-devil

any place, any where, any time
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
So it is my fault??!!! wave

Lois: Oh leave that truth and justice stuff to Superman would you?!
Lois&Clark *sight*
Lois: See, I knew I shouldn't have told you! But you're my partner right??
Blogger
Blogger
Nooo! its not you're fault~! shock jawdrop
ofcourse not!!!! wink laugh
you're my best friend!!!!Q!!!!!AQQA@!!! angel-devil

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxjes
sun

any place, any where, any time
Blogger
Blogger
Hey guys~

this is my first fic so don't blame me if you don't like it

Lois was waiting for Clark to return from his latest rescue. He had left nearly two hours ago, and it was now almost midnight. The milk she had poured for herself had gone warm, so she dumped it in the sink and headed upstairs. As she left the kitchen, the ceramic floor felt cold on her bare feet, but was comforted by the thick carpet that lay inside their bedroom.
She would just have to hope he would be holding her when she woke up. She wouldn't worry too much though, he could take care of himself. She sighed inwardly.

please tell me how i did, and constuctive criticism is welcome.

thx.

Genevieve
Top Banana
Top Banana
@Catherine Bruce

Just stumbled on these doing a random read... I really like yours! I got chills once I realize it was Mayson. Well done!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
She wasn't at work that morning. Worse, her desk looked like it had been ransacked. Her chair was knocked over; papers were everywhere.

Then he saw it. A note lay on her desk, written last night. The handwriting was frenzied. Spilled coffee made the ink bleed.

Clark,
Going to meet an anonymous source. Says he witnessed something about the kidnappings. It's 12 AM. Call me when---

She hadn't finished writing the message. Her pen had scratched and torn through the paper as though her arm was yanked from behind.

His hands shook as he read the note. Lois was in danger.

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard