Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#131251 11/24/06 01:22 PM
kmar Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
help Had to get it out of my brain and into the light.

So if anyone likes the idea of this story feel free to take it and run with it. Or if you just wish to comment feel free.

#131252 11/24/06 07:33 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I wouldn't do such a wonderful idea justice either, but I would wonder what the reaction of people, so new to the idea of an alien on Earth, upon discovering he had lived among them.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
#131253 11/25/06 01:02 AM
Kerth
Kerth
I like this idea, too.

But, sorry as I am, I'm too slow a writer, and currently working on something. Besides, I'm not sure I could do it justice in the first place.

Someone out there, please pick it up!

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#131254 11/25/06 02:01 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
There are already a number of stories already covering much of the story line described above without resorting to the world-reveal. I don't recall the titles at the moment.

I'm afraid this is an outline I cannot take on as I doubt a world-reveal would be a positive thing so early in Superman's career. I think it would entirely possible for Lois and the Kents to get Clark through the situation without the world-reveal, even against Bureau 39 - besides, the Bureau would act against Clark even if Superman's relationship to the Kents were revealed.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard