Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
It's late, and I'm up trying to download things I don't understand, so time for another challenge! wink

The challenge is simply: write a fic involving Bollywood Superman.

You can look Here(video) or Here(article) for inspiration.

The fic can be "Couch Potatoes" style, with LnC watching the movie, or it can be a crossover, or it could even be something involving superman's self-proclaimed agent---whose name I forget. Anything goes! laugh

Aha---just remembered---it was Murray. Wasn't it?

Um...so, have at! smile

~•~
Merriwether
Merriwether
I don't know if I could even write something about this, but this is the most idiotic and humorous thing I've seen.

I mean, the one guy looks like he's trying to give birth, and the entire plane is laughing at him.

As far as a crossover, I think mixing something that good (LnC) and that bad (Bollywood) could be dangerous, although the reaction of either Clark or Lois to being in that kind of world would be hilarious.

Might try a couch potatoes one, if I get the inspiration.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
All I could do was roll my eyes.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Features Writer
Features Writer
I remember seeing that page for the first time a while ago, and I remember laughing so hard. rotflol

Only in Bollywood!

I think it would be very weird to see a story with Lois and Clark in Bollywood! Somebody please go for it! laugh

malu

EDIT: Just one comment: the video and the article are from different movies. I wonder how many "Superman" Bollywood movies are out there.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Found this other video of a Bollywood Superman. The funny thing is that, when they are flying, you can see their shadows under their feet. goofy

And what is the woman using? Spider-Woman costume?

malu

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, my gosh! That's hilarious. Do you think the dancing is part of the way they scare off the bad guys? Superman and Spiderwoman. What a combo. And did you notice that in some scenes, Superman and Spiderwoman are transparent? And then they join seemingly join up with the Jackson 5 for some more dancing. Oh, my. I laughed so hard.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Features Writer
Features Writer
YES, Classicalla! I DID notice the "transparency"! Why is it that every time I watch that video I feel like dancing disco? dizzy

malu

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard