Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#131175 11/03/06 06:32 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I was just watching OW for the first time in awhile and I got really angry over the whole Clark/Deter thing. This has been discussed in the Clark Kent/Fatalist thread, but has anyone done a story where Clark stepped in sooner or did a little more to get rid of Deter? And how about Lois asking Clark how she could possibly love him since she didn't even know him? Of course she doesn't know him now, but obviously she did before! I don't understand how he could let her go saying that!

I'd like to see a story where Clark stepped in more forcefully, with Deter and Lois. I'm not sure of details or anything, but I'd like to see Deter lose a lot earlier in the game than he did.

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
#131176 11/03/06 07:25 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Maybe Clark could secretly go find a second opinion? Mention that, when he had amnesia, people were told to keep him around familiar things, etc?

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#131177 11/03/06 09:18 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Maybe Clark could secretly go find a second opinion?
I could swear I've read a story where this happened. But for the life of me I can't remember any details. You know, the useful kind that would direct me to the story in question? :rolleyes:

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#131178 11/03/06 10:24 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#131179 11/03/06 02:17 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Oh, and Clark could finally get his chance to tell Lois about Superman. Don't know if anyone's interested in this, but in the meantime I think I'll go check out the story mentioned.

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
#131180 11/05/06 06:56 AM
Blogger
Blogger
I've been trying to find it, but I haven't managed to yet, but I read one where Clark punches Lex out rather than let Lois drive off with him. Then when she is under Dr Deter's care Deter is arguing with Clark about his 'violent tendancies' and saying that he can't visit Lois while she is confused because she has been traumatized by his violent actions towards Lex (or something to that effect). Clark starts to physically intimidate Deter and Lois calls from the room not to hurt him (Deter smiles triumphantly) because she wants that honor.

"I don't know Mom; it's a bomb stain." -Clark Kent

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard