Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#131151 10/30/06 02:42 PM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
A "Tempus Anyone" plot bunny:

How might things have gone differently in that alternate universe if Tempus had kidnapped Lois and taken her there at a point in time when she had powers? (Via red kryptonite laser, or lightning.) Or, if while she was there she got caught in a lightning storm with altClark?

altClark's reaction to someone else having powers would be interesting, not to mention throwing a stick in Tempus' bicycle wheel is soooo much fun.

"I don't know Mom; it's a bomb stain." -Clark Kent
#131152 05/29/12 04:10 PM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
OMG, I love this idea. Personally I find the Alt-Clark concepts to be fascinating and the UltraWoman concepts that jump off and alter the UW ep to be interesting so merging my two favorite versions would be even for curious. I have too many stories in the works for me to attempt this so I'm just going to bump this in the hope someone uses it.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
#131153 05/29/12 06:30 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It would also be funny, if Tempus kidnapped Lois dropped her off in alt-world. Then lightning strikes, Lois gets powers, she and Wells capture Tempus (sorry, alt-Clark) and take him back to canon dimension, only NOW she has powers. What if she doesn't tell Clark (honeymoon surprise)? Then Lex tries to kidnap her... You see where I'm going here... What a way to circumvent the Clois arc! clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#131154 05/29/12 06:36 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Virginia - I like the way you think! clap

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#131155 05/29/12 08:21 PM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I love it Virginia!!

CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
#131156 05/31/12 01:18 AM
S
Columnist
Columnist
S
No Clois? Yessss!!! The only thing that'd top that would be to exchange the UW suit for a Superwoman costume.

Shallowford
#131157 05/31/12 12:11 PM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by Shallowford:
No Clois? Yessss!!! The only thing that'd top that would be to exchange the UW suit for a Superwoman costume.
You do realize I read that and thought, "no Lois and Clark???" and then I remembered that FoLCers have been using that term to describe the Clone arc longer than it has been a term to describe the relationship of Lois and Clark.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard