Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
#130970 09/12/06 02:23 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
So Classicalla are you still planning on writing something for this?

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
#130971 09/13/06 09:45 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, jojo, I do have some ideas and have even written a bit, but I have to finish my other story first.

Here's a little bit of what I've written. It hasn't been edited yet.

They had been to town to pick up a few things for the farm and were now on their way back home. The day was quiet and sunny and they were having a lovely conversation. As they listened to Patsy Cline on the radio they noticed a sudden streak rage across the sky. It came so close to the truck that the driver nearly wrecked but he was able to regain control of the truck at the last moment.

"Jonathan! Stop the truck! Did you see that?"

"Did I *see* that?! Of course I did. It almost caused me to drive off the side of the road."

"I said stop the truck. You obviously didn't see what I saw."

"Okay, okay already. Don't get your panties in a wad. I know something came out of the sky and it almost hit the truck. What the heck? Do you think that was some satellite or something?"

"Maybe. Whatever it was, I saw it land." Martha pointed. "There, in Shuster's (ck spelling) field." She got out of the truck and started running toward to object."

"Now, Martha. Wait a minute. We don't know what that is."

"I'm going, Jonathan. And that's it!"

When Jonathan caught up to her, she was picking up something. She turned to him and said, "Look, Jonathan it's a baby. Will you look at these big ole' beautiful brown eyes."

"Well, we can't keep him."

"Why not? If someone thought so little of this baby to shoot him into space then why should we report this. This was meant to be Jonathan. I feel it in my bones. This baby was sent to us. Oh, my, Jonathan. This little one just wet all over the place."

"Well, what do you want me to do about that. Isn't that what babies do?"

"I'm just saying that because we are going to need some diapers. I'm sure I've got something I can use at home as a temporary fix for this, but after you take me to the house you are going to have to go back to town. We need some diapers and rubber pants, and some baby t-shirts and some bottles and formula. Oh, I'll have to make you a list. Oh, and you are going to have to do something with that... that... thing they had him in. You get the truck and bring it over here and I'll help you get it in the back of the truck."

As he knew there was no sense argueing with Martha Clark Kent, he complied with her wishes. When he pulled up beside the spaceship, she lay the baby in the seat. Then she helped Jonathan put the ship in the truckbed. Then they quietly drove back to the farm.

When they arrived back at the farmhouse, Martha smiled and said, "Well, I guess we'll have to unload that thing before you go to town. Then we can figure out what to do with it later." They quickly unloaded the spaceship then walked into the house.

"He's awful quiet Martha. Is that normal?"

"Some babies are quieter than others. This one's just takin' in the sites."

"Oh. Well make me that list so I can go to town. What are we gonna tell folks?"

"Oh, we'll say he is the illegitimate child of my cousin. Give me a couple of those good linen dish towels."

"What for?"

"I'm going to use them for a diaper until you bring some home."

"Now, Martha, you can't do that."

"Would you rather me use one of your undershirts?" He handed her the good dish towels. She smiled. "Well, Jonathan, youv'e been calling this little one a him but she's not a him."

After she changed the baby, Martha quickly wrote down a list of the most necessary items. "Now you be thinking about a name on your way to town. You might want to fetch Ethan or ask him to come as soon as possible."

"Ethan? Is the baby sick?"

"No, but I believe he'll help us with the birth certificate."

"Oh. Doc Ethan's a good man."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jonathan returned, he found Martha in the rocking chair singing to their new daughter. "Martha, I got the stuff you needed. She must be pretty hungry. Ethan said he'd stop by this evening."

"Did you tell him why?"

"No. I just told him we needed to talk to him. I couldn't think of a name one, Martha, except Clark for your maiden name and we can't name a girl Clark."

"Well, how about Claire? That's a good solid name."

"Yes, I think you're right, Martha. It seems to fit. She sure is beautiful, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is Jonathan. Yes, she is."

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#130972 09/13/06 12:33 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
By the way, I'm going to need help from a male to get the male Lois right. Any takers??

#130973 09/15/06 01:15 AM
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I have another interesting idea....What if Claire Kent gets pregnant? The father would of course be Mr. Lane. Even for a Superheroine a pregnancy wouldn't be easy to hide. Would she retire for about nine month (boring !!!!)?

Everyone would know, that she has to have a boy-friend. I can see the press chasing her. wildguy wildguy wildguy

And what an incident that Claire is pregnant, too.

And what about the symptoms of a pregnancy? Nausea in the morning, Superwoman has to hide away somewhere to - you know what I speak of.
And there could also be some weirder things, we are speaking about a Kryptonian girl.... wink

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
#130974 09/15/06 08:40 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ooooooh!

Bakasi, I like the way you think! laugh

Everyone has so many great ideas. There are so many possibilities! Ya think this could be a new genre of fic?? eek

~•~
#130975 09/15/06 12:18 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Believe it or not, I've actually considered this idea! The story isn't that far along yet, though. She hasn't even met Mr. Lane yet!

The bit about Martha and Jonathan finding her is mostly a prologue. There won't be much to that.

I believe that I will Ms. Kent, Claire, but I've thought that instead of using the term 'farmboy' (obviously) Mr. Lane would call her Clara Belle. What do you think?

I still don't know about an idea for a male name for Lois. I'm not keen on the idea of Louis or Lowell. Any ideas??

I have a nice little scene in mind where a menopausal Claire gets a little huffy. laugh

I'll consider any and all suggestions!! You've already seen the baby Claire scene (pre-edit).
I plan on having a very amorous Lex chasing Claire and she will use her feminine charms to get the goods on him.

Okay, I don't necessarily see Claire as virginal when she first gets together with Mr. Lane. Of course, Mr. Lane would still be the love of her life. I was thinking of not only making Mr. Lane having been hurt by women, but also having Claire hurt by a man. But she will still have a good outlook and won't be jaded. Comments? What do you all want to see??

#130976 09/16/06 09:23 PM
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
What about Lucas? That wouldn't be so far away either. Or Liam? A Mr. Kent with an Irish background could be interesting, too. Would fit to the "Lois is catholic" - thoughts(Drinks too much and Clara/Claire has to stop him !? Would be interesting too if he makes her drink a lot and she remains sober wink That could be damaging his male pride laugh )

#130977 09/16/06 11:12 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I like Lucas. Or how about Luca?

#130978 09/17/06 01:06 AM
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Luca sounds nice too, though in my language it would be more a girl's name ( I think. It's not very common). Of course a possible misunderstanding is always something good! smile1 smile1

One of my fellow students is a boy called Nicola. During one of the classes he was called Frau (Ms./Mrs.) .... several times. laugh laugh

Poor guy!

#130979 09/18/06 10:54 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I've had a thought that I've been thinking about lately...

Um...regarding Clara's...virginity....

*cough*

Would it even be possible, given that she's...um...invulnerable? (If nobody knows what I mean, then I'll just shut up and slowly shuffle away.)

~•~
#130980 09/18/06 11:36 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh, I know what you mean! Wow! Hadn't thought of that one... hmm... interesting problem.

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#130981 09/19/06 12:14 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
re the , uh, interesting problem. Irene Dutch deals with this in one of her family series, as does Gerry A. in 'Northern Lights'. laugh

c.

#130982 09/19/06 12:47 AM
J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
Thank you, CC. I was trying to think of Gerry's story title (as well as the author's name) for quite some time. Northern Lights is one of the few fics that stuck with me for a long time that I haven't had a chance to re-read as I had forgotten the key information. Very good fic!

Julie

#130983 09/19/06 05:19 AM
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
As to your problem: It's not necessaryly a problem. It depends on how well developed the...you know is. That's different with every woman.

But you could of course make it a problem. I won't stop you there. blush

#130984 09/19/06 06:19 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I've actually thought about that, but as bakasi said it's different for most women. The pain of the first time is not necessarily from the hymen breaking. I'd say it's usually more from things being 'tight' due to relative non use before. Most of the time the hymen breaks when a girl is growing up and playing rowdily anyway. Then too, think about certain feminine products. There is a rare condition that can prevent sexual relations and requires surgery, but have no fear, our hero won't have that problem. Even if she did have a minor problem, wouldn't she be able to fix it herself - if you know what I mean?

I've decided to make her somewhat 'experienced', but she will be an actual virgin in the way most people view that. A nice little scene popped in my head the other day, and it cried out that Lucas, or what ever his name will be, would be the 'first'.

Any more suggestions, plot lines, or names are appreciated. Bring them on!

I've decided that the only players who will be a different sex will be Claire / Clara and the Lois character. Cat will try to take Claire under her wing. Haha! laugh

#130985 09/19/06 06:30 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ah....I see. Ok.

Clas, Would Lucas and Cat have been an item at one point? *Hee* laugh

~•~
#130986 09/19/06 01:44 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, Capes, I've considered that, but I don't know how that would go over. What do you all think? Will Lucas have been one of Cat's conquests?

#130987 09/19/06 03:11 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
For those of you curious... it seems someone did take on a premise kind of like this a few years ago:

http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2003/grassis.txt

They pointed me to their story when we were talking about it tonight. ^_^

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
#130988 09/19/06 04:33 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Talking about it where? (just curious) On the IRC?

I put it on my list, but I did see at the beginning that it mentioned Shayne, and since he has commented here, I wonder if the premise is slightly different? It appears to be based on a dream. It's short, and I'd love to read it now, but I'm developing a migraine.

I know I've read some body swapping fics, too.

I hope mine will be as enjoyable as some of the other stuff I've read, but it won't be a dream or include any body swapping.

#130989 09/19/06 05:45 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Oooh let me know if you remember what body swapping ones you've read. I read one someone recommended here, but I'd love to read some more. It's always fun to see what chaos ensues.

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard