Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#130908 08/22/06 11:42 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks, Clark Kent Wannabe. We aim to please.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#130909 08/23/06 04:34 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
definitely hilarious!! I need to go catch up, I haven't had time to read the latest parts yet... I somehow managed to get myself into doing more things than there are hours in a day -- again. Dang! I quit my night job because I never had time for anything else and ended up here just a few weeks later, only to find I'm right back where I started: I don't have time for real life anymore. *lol* Of course, I'm having a MUCH better time over here!!!

...yeah, I know I babble. wink

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#130910 08/28/06 10:57 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Please do catch up, Lara. I think you will like how we wrapped it all up....

#130911 08/29/06 01:54 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hehe - planning to do that on my lunch hour. laugh

Thanks for the reminder!

#130912 09/29/06 03:42 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I've got a substantial portion of the "superman vs venom" thing written, but I'm having second thoughts about finishing it.

The more I hang out here, the more I get the feeling I'm wasting my time trying to write stories that have an a-plot -- and this is... well, it doesn't even have a B-plot, it's just A... I'm likely to bore people to death with it, I'm afraid.

#130913 09/29/06 04:24 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You just never know Lara. A lot of the readers are women and prefer the b-plot. I love a good a-plot, but I usually prefer a little romance (doen't need to be smut, just romance) tied up in it too, especially if the romance is angsty (yes, I know, I'm evil).

I think that's why I have so much fun as one of the betas for Sue.

Aren't you writing this story specifically for someone? I'm sure that person will give you fdk... I've written stories before where I didn't figure I'd get any fdk, and I was pleasantly surprised (especially if it's a shorter story... sometimes people just don't seem to have time to follow the long ones...)

Take me for example. I'm so busy writing and doing beta work right now, that I don't have much time to read anything. I have to pick and choose and usually it's the shorter fics that get my attention. However, I have every intention of going back and reading some of the longer ones later, when my muse abandons me and I need a good read to lift my spirits. wink

What I try to tell myself (not always successfully) is - write the story for you... and maybe for your beta(s)... then anything else that comes along is just windfall...

Anyway, there's my 2 cents, for what they are worth. wink

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#130914 09/29/06 04:44 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Finish it, Lara, finish it!! I love A plots.

And I love the title, Back in Black.

Amen, to this, DJ:

I'm so busy writing and doing beta work right now, that I don't have much time to read anything. I have to pick and choose and usually it's the shorter fics that get my attention.

#130915 09/29/06 04:48 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
The more I hang out here, the more I get the feeling I'm wasting my time trying to write stories that have an a-plot -- and this is... well, it doesn't even have a B-plot, it's just A... I'm likely to bore people to death with it, I'm afraid.
Dude, A plots are awesome. I have total respect for them, they take so much work and ingenuity. You should go with it.

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png
#130916 09/30/06 09:32 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hehehe. Okies then. wink

I'll start by finishing the one I started posting and I'll go back to Venom in a lil bit. Won't be long, there's only like 2 parts left to All Weathered Out but then I'm leaving for a little one week vacation in Paris on Friday...

Will get back to it soon. smile

#130917 09/30/06 03:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm looking forward to reading Superman Vs Venom.... Please finish it.....

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard