Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#130877 08/10/06 01:47 PM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Hi everyone. Well I'm kinda new at this, I love reading all the stories that everyone writes. I just heard this song on the radio and I thought of Lois and Clark right away. It's called "When did you fall (in love with me)" its by Chris Rice and you can hear it at http://myspace.com/chrisrice its really good. So i was hoping that someone would do a story about it. Now those type of stories aren't my favourite but I just couldn't get it out of my mind. I thought that I would put it out there for inspiration. Sorry if my speeling is bad im worse then Lois herself.

#130878 08/13/06 12:33 AM
Blogger
Blogger
Ahhh, I always did love this song. For me, though-- that song reminds me of a different pair- of an anime, no less. It just always seemed to me that Clark was head-over-heels right away, and perceptive enough to notice if that feeling was returned. I'd love to see this fic written, of course; it really is a sweet song and the tone of it sort of fits these two.

Now, what might be fun is a bit of a 'role-reversal'... what if Lois had been the one to fall in love with Clark, right from the beginning, and he'd been the clueless one?

That'd be pretty fun, though you'd have to be inventive with their histories in order to keep them in character.

But hey, you never know. If nobody takes you up on this, I might write it. I do know this song well.

Oh, by the way, FoLCs-- greetings! ^.^

Oh, it's no problem, I can just-- what? You want to do what?

...No, I just don't think peanut butter is used that way very often...

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard